Invincible: Special Edition (Fanmade)

Sorry I don't quite understand this, are you asking me to create additional colour variants?
yes, additional colour variants from Invincible Alternate Cover album (official) [also text: "Michael Jackson" - Black and "Invincible" - white]

whatthef-custom.jpg
Lmao man u are tripping!

yes, additional colour variants from Invincible Alternate Cover album (official) [also text: "Michael Jackson" - Black and "Invincible" - white]

I actually did one for you because I had a bit of time tonight, but I unfortunately won't be able to do the rest any time soon.

R E D

I took a couple creative liberties as my aim is to improve the original rather than just recreate it.

ioKCRF.png

iopyMZ.png

Hope you enjoy, or that they're useful for someone!

Last edited:
I actually did one for you because I had a bit of time tonight, but I unfortunately won't be able to do the rest any time soon.

R E D

I took a couple creative liberties as my aim is to improve the original rather than just recreate it.

ioKCRF.png

iopyMZ.png

Hope you enjoy, or that they're useful for someone!
I like it also you can make about Invincible cover that after the break

2023 updated image set with improved shading and lighting - new colour ways too!

Also improved the quality on the Blue Gangsta mix (skip to 37:06):

Versions:
Gold, Blue, Green, Red, Original Silver, Platinum - In cropped & uncropped versions

DOWNLOAD HI-RES ARTWORK PACK: bit.ly/3vGHbXX

Peace x

RogBb2.png

Last edited:
A "special edition" shouldn't remove any tracks from the album. Having your own opinion on how you think the album should have been is one thing, but don't butter it up as something else.

A "special edition" shouldn't remove any tracks from the album. Having your own opinion on how you think the album should have been is one thing, but don't butter it up as something else.
Imagine an alternate universe. Fantasy. No worries if not for you :)

Personally I felt after listening to Invincible a couple of times when I bought it in 2001 that it didn't really hang together very well. What worked better for me was to reimagine the album as a 2cd album with each disc around 40 minutes long. The uptempo tracks, including Shout on one disc and the ballads on the 2nd disc. I still play it that way.

I think the concept is great and the revised artwork is very clean. I like this. 👍

I’d like to see A Place With No Name on here but that’s my personal preference. 🤷‍♂️

I like where you went with the Blue Gangsta mix. I prefer the 2010 version compared to MJ's demo (which isn't very far off). For the 2014 version on Xscape, I personally love how the song opens..and then that 1st verse where it's almost acapella....just gives me chills. Once the chorus hits, that's when the song takes a major dump IMO.

If I had it my way, I'd do what you did, or after MJ is done singing the first verse, his voice trails off into silence...and then the 2010 version continues on. ...but yeah I do like your version!

lol I really like these alternate covers, though, especially the dark gray one. That should have been the default cover for the album, imho. But the pixelated text and eye look distracting. The album also should have been called "Unbreakable".

Last edited:
I did something similar years ago. I renamed the album "Acceptable" on the CD-R I copied it unto...

The covers are brilliant! 🙃 You did a very good job!

Back