INXS & Michael Hutchence

mjfan777

Proud Member
Any INXS or Michael Hutchence fans here?!!

I was just curious since yesterday was the 18th anniversary of their last show with Michael.

I love INXS. In my honest opinion they are one the best bands in music history and they are my favourite band. They are incredibly underrated.

I'd be lying if I said I was familiar with their entire discography, but there are quite a few songs of theirs that I love immensely. Michael's tragic passing was a terrible loss - most especially for those close to him, but also to anyone appreciative of great music, genuine talent and charisma. I remember talking about him with a friend of mine a few years ago. She is much more of a rock fan than I am, but as I said, I love some of their stuff to bits.

And here is one example :D

Michael's stage presence was amazing, as was the performance of the rest of the band.

Yeah. Michael was the best frontman I've ever seen. Its such a shame it all went downhill for him after the incident in 1992 where he lost his sense of smell and taste.

Yeah. Michael was the best frontman I've ever seen.

We are talkin' about which Michael again? :p Juust kiddin', Michael Hutchence definitely was one of the best ever. There are plenty of awesome leading men though, aren't there? From Freddie, Bono, Steven Tyler, Axl to Adam Levine and Brandon Flowers. I think they were/are all amazing. And btw, our own Michael wasn't exactly bad leadin' his bros for all them decades before he decided to be a lonesome :king:

Its such a shame it all went downhill for him after the incident in 1992 where he lost his sense of smell and taste.

Wasn't aware of that. It truly is a shame that his life cut short so soon. Who knows what other amazing things he might have still done? We should be grateful though for all that we do have. Taken from the same Wembley show

.......glorious, absolutely glorious :bow:

Last edited:
Back