Is anyone else a SimsNerd like myself?

I have to wait till either tomorrow or next week to buy the vampire sims 4 bundle as it cost $49 here! :(

For me I had bought both Vintage Glamour and Vampires together and it only cost me $30 for both. Which in a way is a lot better price. Then on having to spend some where over $100 to buy all of the missing sps, gps, and ep I didn't bother on getting. At that time I had only prefer the Sims 3 game only. And didn't bother on getting all the latest packs out for Sims 4. I just wasn't interested in the game at the time. I totally learn my lesson there. And I am finally glad to be back on playing Sims 4. Is just now I am playing with both 3 and 4. In 3 I am playing with an Indian gypsy witch name Kalpana Sisodia. Who lives in Moonlight Falls along with her 6 cats. As much as I love the Sims 4 vampires. In Sims 3 I prefer the witches and fairies as the supernatural sims. Especially the fairies since they are one of 2 of my most favorite mythical creatures. The other one are unicorns. And that is what I so love about 3. That I can have both. I remember once playing with a fairy sim who ran a unicorn farm. That was one of the very first things I did when Supernatural came out. I can't do that with 4. At least hopefully not yet.

I cant play my sims again.......my laptop charger has gone kaput! :cry:

I cant play my sims again.......my laptop charger has gone kaput! :cry:

I'm sorry to hear that. I sort of know what that is like. Since for some weird reason the charger for my gaming laptop doesn't want to stay plugged in. So I have it plugged in a way where my laptop can stay charged. Is just that I have to always remember to unplugged the cord. Before I can closed the lid of my laptop. Since the cord is over the keyboard part of my laptop. It is the only way I can keep the charger plugged in. Since the charging hole is on the right side of my laptop. And I had just made the final payment of this laptop about 2 or 3 weeks ago. But other than that I can play my Sims 3 and 4 games with almost no problems. I say almost because my Sims 4 game keeps crashing on me. And I need to eventually figure out what cc I had added to the game that is causing the crash. I now have over 10,000 items in my mods folder. Can't be help when I see a cc that I like. Mostly from the Sims Resource or Mod the Sims sites. It must always be added to my Sims games. And it does make my Sim games more fun to play with.

My mum said shes gonna take my laptop to the computer guy tomorrow so he can clean all the files on my laptop and figure out what mod or whatever file is causing trouble. I hope he can fix it cuz i brought the sims 4 vampire pack today and i wanna add it to the game

My mum said shes gonna take my laptop to the computer guy tomorrow so he can clean all the files on my laptop and figure out what mod or whatever file is causing trouble. I hope he can fix it cuz i brought the sims 4 vampire pack today and i wanna add it to the game

I really hope you got to play the game.

As of right now I think I am fully back to playing my Sims 3 game. Since I suddenly have this idea for a apartment lot. And since I can't exactly make custom apartments in 4. At least I can do that in 3. Especially after finally figuring out how to make them in 3. Back when I was playing Sims 2. I was almost always making apartments. And since Sims 2 is too old of a game for my gaming laptop to handle. I can make my apartment lot in 3. I just hope this apartment idea of mine will work. At least with my Sims 3 game. I won't have to worry about the game crashing. Like my Sims 4 game is doing now. And I know it is something I had added to my mods folder that is causing the crash. I just don't know what it could be yet. Plus I don't feel like going through over 10,000 cc items to find the bad item(s).

I am having issues with getting my game to come on!!!! :rant:

Back