Is Michael a guardian angel?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Michael’s role in heaven is to be a guardian angel to his family and ALL of us? Which is cool to think about considering there’s so many of us. I’ve had too many personal experiences with his spirit both awake and asleep to say otherwise, apart from reading more than a few dreams on here and comments elsewhere, but these are just my personal beliefs though. What do you think?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Michael’s role in heaven is to be a guardian angel to his family and ALL of us? Which is cool to think about considering there’s so many of us. I’ve had too many personal experiences with his spirit both awake and asleep to say otherwise, apart from reading more than a few dreams on here and comments elsewhere, but these are just my personal beliefs though. What do you think?
In all honesty, I don't know what Michael's spiritual beliefs were right before he passed, and I think only God Himself has that answer. I know Michael was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, but he got upset with them in the '80s and left. He also studied other faiths, but I don't recall ever reading that he completely committed to any. As a Christian myself, I believe that Jesus is the only way to Heaven...but as C.S. Lewis once said, “We do know that no person can be saved except through Christ. We do not know that only those who know Him can be saved by Him.”

Back