Is MJ Actually the Only Black King?

This is maybe a absolute stupid question.

But I am not so much in deaph knowlage if african countrys actual have a black king.

Is MJ the only black human being who is actually been called a king?

When this is the case, it can be said that some white people have an agenda in distroying the last black king.
Cause I am sure that when after LN maaaany people think MJ was a criminal childmolester, he will lose his title and many (esspecially journalists) will refuse to give him the honar to call him the "King of Pop".

I mean we have a documantary soon airing which is called " Michael Jackson - The Rise and Fall" which will capture the LN accusations in the end!

EDIT: I know that James Brown is called the King of Soul. But is this so official how it is by MJ?

Last edited:
Re: Is MJ actual the only black king?

Have you see the classic movie, Coming to America? King of Zamunda is in that movie.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this question. If you mean 'king' in every sense of the word, then, no. There have been many black kings throughout history, in fact most African nations were monarchies, and some still are. If you mean in relation to MJ's title as 'King of Pop' then, again, no.... it's a title that has been thrown about since the invention of popular music. The only difference between this title on MJ was that he was one of the first to actually trademark and capitalise upon the title. In actuality though, it's a pretty meaningless title.

No I mean black people who living today (or lets say lived in this centuy) and had/have really the title "King" because of their efforts or because they were born related to a king and inherit the title.

Last edited:

"King" in his case just mean he is the very best at what he does , he is not the best black politically talking , nor economically etc... i dont really see the point of this question .

ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4243594 said:
Cause I am sure that when after LN maaaany people think MJ was a criminal childmolester, he will lose his title and many (esspecially journalists) will refuse to give him the honar to call him the "King of Pop".

Actually, the ‘King Of Pop’ title was beginning to fade from mid 90's onwards.

In the early 00's (‘Invincible’ era) that title was not even taken seriously by many people (not just journalists) because they started to realize that this title was somewhat fake.

It was somewhat fake because it was simply invented in the late 80's by his then-publicist Bob Jones for promotional purposes but also for MJ’s vanity desire who desperately wanted a moniker at that time.

Not to mention that several newspapers (especially British ones) started to make fun of his title during his final years (for example, the ‘King Of Pop’ title was turned into the ‘King Of Debts’ title).

mj_frenzy;4243874 said:

In the early 00's (‘Invincible’ era) that title was not even taken seriously by many people (not just journalists) because they started to realize that this title was somewhat fake.

It was somewhat fake because it was simply invented in the late 80's by his then-publicist Bob Jones for promotional purposes but also for MJ’s vanity desire who desperately wanted a moniker at that time.

Not to mention that several newspapers (especially British ones) started to make fun of his title during his final years (for example, the ‘King Of Pop’ title was turned into the ‘King Of Debts’ title).

The title King of Pop was used in the press as early as 84. I think what the poster means is was Michael the ultimate black luminary

mj_frenzy;4243874 said:

It wasnt invented late 80's , but in 1984 by a british newspaper .
As for "it's fake" i am sorry but literrally everbody calls him KOP very naturally . Whether it was coined by his staff or a newspaper not even a problem actually .

Back