Is Paris really genuine? (NO HATE.)

No hate to her or anything, I have huge respect for her. but I’ve seen some things that people have said about her saying that she’s said some things about fans that are negative, and the lies about Michael’s legacy and twists certain things he supposedly didn’t say to get away with certain things and pushes certain people away, gets out of line verbally when a person says something she doesn’t like. And that she hasn’t worked for her fame and is just living off of her last name. Is this really true? I really hope it’s not. I really look up to her, I don’t want to believe it, and I don’t want to stop being a fan of her too. But I’ll be sad if these claims are true. ☹️

No hate to her or anything, I have huge respect for her. but I’ve seen some things that people have said about her saying that she’s said some things about fans that are negative, and the lies about Michael’s legacy and twists certain things he supposedly didn’t say to get away with certain things and pushes certain people away, gets out of line verbally when a person says something she doesn’t like. And that she hasn’t worked for her fame and is just living off of her last name. Is this really true? I really hope it’s not. I really look up to her, I don’t want to believe it, and I don’t want to stop being a fan of her too. But I’ll be sad if these claims are true. ☹️
I think we all go through phases with our parents, the same thing applies to mourning. Paris seems to be a very emotional girl and she suffered deeply when she lost her father. She probably needs to distance herself due to her mental health and it sometimes rubs the fans the wrong way. This girl is privileged, but she's been through a lot and must have had a very confusing childhood. She needs to figure out who she is (like a lot of people in their 20s) and become her own person. Constantly being judge and compared to a parent, especially someone as iconic and controversial as MJ must be overwhelming.

Its not easy for her or her brothers they were so young when he passed and werent around early 90s bullshit so they dont know how to defend mj well. Paris especially just wants to be known for who she is as a person not just as mjs daughter

Th
I think we all go through phases with our parents, the same thing applies to mourning. Paris seems to be a very emotional girl and she suffered deeply when she lost her father. She probably needs to distance herself due to her mental health and it sometimes rubs the fans the wrong way. This girl is privileged, but she's been through a lot and must have had a very confusing childhood. She needs to figure out who she is (like a lot of people in their 20s) and become her own person. Constantly being judge and compared to a parent, especially someone as iconic and controversial as MJ must be overwhelming.
Thank you. 🙂♥️

Back