Is there an instrumental version of "someone in the dark" floating around?

filmandmusic

Proud Member
There is a lot going on instrumentally but it gets drowned out by Michael's breathtaking vocals. Especially during the second chorus there is this beautiful melancholic horn(?) sound. Would also love to hear the rhythm and bass guitars a bit better especially during the first verse. It is a fantastic composition really.
Such an underrated track, I wonder how it would have performed in the charts, sadly it was prohibited to be released as a single (Michael's record company didn't allow MCA to release it) Maybe this is also why it wasn't featured in the film?

There is a lot going on instrumentally but it gets drowned out by Michael's breathtaking vocals. Especially during the second chorus there is this beautiful melancholic horn(?) sound. Would also love to hear the rhythm and bass guitars a bit better especially during the first verse. It is a fantastic composition really.
Such an underrated track, I wonder how it would have performed in the charts, sadly it was prohibited to be released as a single (Michael's record company didn't allow MCA to release it) Maybe this is also why it wasn't featured in the film?

This is a different version it seems or mixed differently I don’t know off these things.
Thank you though (in E.T. Voice) 🤭

Back