Jj & Mj Fans Join Forces!

I wonder why no one has mentioned how Janet asked her fans to pray for Michael at her janet. tour in 1993 and cried on stage?

Or when she was on Johnathan Ross and told him she disliked it when people say that Michael bleached his skin, and explained to him that he truly does have vitiligo and its in her family (whereas Jermaine couldn't even remember the name).

Or that Janet never released a tell all book, or accused her brother of being a pedophile and child molester, or released a CD dissing him (sound like two siblings we may know? in spite of one in particular's circumstance).

Or that Janet doesn't talk about her brother to the media 24/7 like Jermaine does, whose heart is in the right place but only makes it worse for MJ and the family?

"Michael Jackson" to her is her older brother. Not the personality, not the King of Pop blah bla blah, which is what all of you are viewing. Sometimes its just down right embarrassing how fans expect Janet to bow down and worship him. THATS HER FRICKIN' BROTHER! No one asks or expects of this from the other family members, why only Janet? Its as if you/they want Janet should know 'her place'. How dare someone else be solo successfully in the family, right?

I would swear Janet did that Superbowl malawki to get some of the attention Mike was getting. She just didn't know that the reaction would have been so bad. I think the reaction was overdone myself, but they went after Janet because she got in the way of their attack on her brother.

More like to get some of the attention for herself. We can find an excuse to do anything.:)

JANET WAS BOOKED TO BE THE HEADLINER OF THE SUPERBOWL WAY BEFORE MICHAEL JACKSON WAS ACCUSED OF CHILD MOLESTATION IN NOVEMBER OF 2003. YOU DON'T JUST GO UP TO THE POWERS THAT BE AND TELL THEM 'LET ME PERFORM AT THE SUPERBOWL' YOU ARE ASKED TO PERFORM THERE; IT IS A PRIVLEDEGE AND A HONOR.

OMFG the excuses are getting desperate and more desperate :puke:

Last edited:
I'm going to repeat myself here:

What! Is the OBSESSION with wanting to compare Janet to Michael? What is the point people???? Because all it does is bring out the worse in the membership here on both sides. This really bothers me to no end. It really does, peeps.

These guys are FAMILY and sometimes, we forget that.

Gawd, who bumped this old thing back up? I swear some people just like to argue for the hell of it.

At least the idea behind this thread was Right On Target!^

I got to see Janet:wub: during that particular tour & she did do a moment of silence for MJ.

The Jackson are indeed a family & by all accounts should/would have been labeled the 'First Family of Music', but the media has gone all out war against them based on their slight color difference:rolleyes: to the Osmonds.

In a show of solidarity, support for the family, hopefully, each MJ fan will purchase at least (1) Janet & J5/Jacksons cd :wub:for every (2) M.J. items they purchase. If you have myspace/facebook pages for each family member, can you please post the link/addresses so we can support their individual projects?!!?

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm sry, but that's it. This thread is about JJ and MJ join forces, not the MJ fans hate JJ fans hate MJ fans thrashing. Leave that at the door folks. Thread has been cleaned.

Last edited:
Back