Journalists

moni

Proud Member
Kik azok az újságírók, akik soha nem voltak tiszteletlenek Michael Jacksonnal szemben?

Roger Friedman is literally the only Journalist who i've seen that was unbiased, every other publication and journalism outlet downplays his career, slandered him for decades and constantly shits on him every chance they get without ever bothering to correct the blatant misreporting about him whilst also continuing to prop up the Beatles and Elvis based on long debunked BS, Wikipedia is no exception and does this too. Michael Jackson himself specifically named "David Geffen and his Gay Mafia" as the people responsible when he was alive for trying to ruin his career.

Last edited:
Roger Friedman is literally the only Journalist who i've seen that was unbiased, every other publication and journalism outlet downplays his career, slandered him for decades and constantly shits on him every chance they get without ever bothering to correct the blatant misreporting about him whilst also continuing to prop up the Beatles and Elvis based on long debunked BS, Wikipedia is no exception and does this too. Michael Jackson himself specifically named "David Geffen and his Gay Mafia" as the people responsible when he was alive for trying to ruin his career.
Ha Roger Friedman is notoriously known in the fan community for being so completely full of shit its not even funny. Even Michael hated him in his life time.

Keep in mind that Roger Friedman has revealed some very interesting, true things about Michael Jackson.

Such as, the fact that Michael Jackson wanted to sabotage and end Jermaine Jackson's career in the late '80s.

Michael Jackson took Babyface and "L.A." Reid from Jermaine Jackson at that time so as to work with him on his 'Dangerous' album.

This was confirmed also by American record producer Clive Davis, who wrote in his book that:

"Jermaine couldn't believe that Michael, his close brother, would hijack his producers' material this way … Jermaine was crying, indeed sobbing at times, so deeply hurt that his brother would do this to him" ('Soundtrack Of My Life' book, Clive Davis)

That is also why, Jermaine Jackson later released his 'Word to the Badd!!' song aimed at Michael Jackson.

Remember how he kept going on about the Bible album and how the Cascio’s songs were legit?

Also I met him at the Cannes Film Festival in 2006 and he was adamant MJ was 100% a pedophile.

Back