Kanye - "Michael Jackson is my favorite artist of all time."

I don't get the line about Elvis... :huh:
he was saying how racist they truly are. you see Michael Jackson is like the Jackie Robinson of that channel in that he made them acknowledge him an dthey hated him for it. so Kayne is saying they don't want anither Black Man to blow up on there network. you had to have been around back then to truly and fully understand just how racist MTV was. they still are,but cover it up so well.

Kanye is my fave artist out today. He is so open, and talks how he feels and we need people like that around today. What he said about we don't want another Michael thing is so true. They can't even handle the fact that Michael is Michael.. if you know what I mean. That the KING is a black guy.... disgusting. Kanye is the best thing, and I'm so happy Michael is working with him. I know I make fun of the remixes alot but right now the Billie Jean remix is playing and it feels good.

Last edited:
Just reading this now and although I think Kanye is a little too arrogant at times, what he said about Michael was spot on! Very nice of him to say.

Back