Kick It.

Spaceship

Proud Member
Anyone have more information on this outtake for Invincible? It was on an early version of the album's tracklist in 1999 and was to be the opener. Produced by Darkchild.

I'm really curious what it sounded like. Did it sound like a typical Darkchild song a la "You Rock My World" or was it a harder number with heavy production like "Unbreakable"? And apparently "Norman Gregg" worked on it; he's listed as also having worked on "Heartbreaker" and "Invincible". Oh man, don't tell me he's Fats. Guess this song wasn't good then lol

Anyone have more information on this outtake for Invincible? It was on an early version of the album's tracklist in 1999 and was to be the opener. Produced by Darkchild.

I'm really curious what it sounded like. Did it sound like a typical Darkchild song a la "You Rock My World" or was it a harder number with heavy production like "Unbreakable"? And apparently "Norman Gregg" worked on it; he's listed as also having worked on "Heartbreaker" and "Invincible". Oh man, don't tell me he's Fats. Guess this song wasn't good then lol
Heartbreaker and Invincible are pretty good songs. I don't think, that Kick It could be the first song of Invincible. That's place was always occupied for Unbreakable

Lol you will have only "KiCk It DoEsn'T ExIsT LoL" answers here, because the song is not in circulation in the "insiders". For these insiders, a song they don't have or they never listen to = a song that doesn't exist.

So, according to reliable sources, there are some unreleased MJ/Rodney Jerkins songs : Kick It, The Pain and Pressure.
I strongly believe Kick It exists and is complete

Lol you will have only "KiCk It DoEsn'T ExIsT LoL" answers here, because the song is not in circulation in the "insiders". For these insiders, a song they don't have or they never listen to = a song that doesn't exist.

So, according to reliable sources, there are some unreleased MJ/Rodney Jerkins songs : Kick It, The Pain and Pressure.
Why would you expect people to say a song exists if there's not even a shred of evidence it does? I'd like to know where you're getting your info from that it exists and is complete, otherwise you're just mocking people for no reason.

What is your source? Is it the Rodney Jerkins fan site? Because that was debunked a long time ago.

Some sources state that 'Kick It' was written in 2001, so according to this information it is impossible that this song was on an early version of the album's track list in 1999.

In any case, most sources agree that 'Kick It' is a real song, which was written during the 'Invincible' album sessions and it was even recorded (by Michael Jackson) at least to some extent.

Love all the answers to my post. A kick in the anthill
Kick It is mentioned since the mid 2000's.
We know today there are 4-6 unreleased and finished songs recorded with Rodney Jerkins. GYWOOM is one of them. The Pain is another, recorded at BMI. So Kick It is probably exist. It is deduction

If it was an on early album tracklist it might exist, and then it could also be one of the songs on Invincible that got a different name

Back