Least Favorite vs Favorite MJ dance routine

Mister_Jay_Tee

Proud Member
Donations
$1.00
Motown 25, Beat It, Bad, Remember The Time? Pick one.

I'm very partial to Jam and In The Closet. Those are some cool stylish movies.

What's your least favorite?

Bad, Smooth Criminal and Beat it were my faves as a kid. These days Thriller. I really can't decide.

Least? Maybe YRMW.

Best - Smooth Criminal, both live and the short film, espicially after the breakdown in the middle when it starts again.

Least - Ghosts, it's not really bad, but it's the least memorable in my mind.

*special mention for Dangerous MTV 1995, that was absolute perfection.

Favourite: Dangerous
Least favourite: You Rock My World. It is so forgettable that I don’t even remember it.

Best - Remember the Time, Earth Song, Human Nature
Worst - YRMW, by his very very high standards it felt rushed.

It's hurtful that people keep saying YRMW. That whole video is such a vibe to me. It's unused Dangerous choreography too.
Idk I feel like the routine for YRMW recycled too much of the Dangerous choreography that it just doesn’t seem very innovative to me. That’s not to say it’s bad by any means, it just wasn’t anything new.

Idk I feel like the routine for YRMW recycled too much of the Dangerous choreography that it just doesn’t seem very innovative to me. That’s not to say it’s bad by any means, it just wasn’t anything new.
That's fair. Though I consider everything before part of it too. His penguin walk is iconic now.

Same here.

He smashes a bottle? And starts a fire? Think there was a car involved?
Yup the whole smooth criminal/dangerous gangster vibe in yrmw was just recycled , nothing new so came across as a bit boring.

The penguin dance was pretty fun and I loved the slide into the bridge but the cigarette flick etc was stuff he had done previously.

I'm sorry but a 43 year old MJ does not look very menacing in a room full of gangsters😁

Back