Leaving Nederland: the contradiction

lounisp

Proud Member
I watched the 4h documentary which was for no reason, extra long. It could have easily be made in 2h long documentary.

It actually started very well, including some nice rare footage.

Wade talked about MJ so highly through the whole 4h! His family loved him and cried so much at his funeral. His sexually abused seems so out of place. He said MJ masturbated and touched him on his only 2nd night in neverland.
—But what shocked me is how he described the scene so vividly with so much details when he was actually only 7 years old. No way I can recalled a scene with some much details at that ages
—James kept a jewellery box given by MJ after the “had sex”. I mean seriously would you ever keep a box like that if a man touched you for it. At least sell it.
—Wade never ever mention that for 7 years he dated MJ niece (jackie’s daughter) and that MJ himself introduced her to him!
—James at some point describes how he literally had sex with MJ in every single room in neverland!
If you want to abuse a kid would you take that much risk knowing that neverland is full of staffs.
—James describes how MJ made him drink alcohol (which we first heard about it in the 2005 trial). Then wade said that in 2006/7 (as an adult)
MJ asked him to buy him to some wine. And he mentioned that it’s the first time he ever see MJ with alcohol!

The list goes on, I let you write the rest...

Back