Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

I love all three, but the third definitely caught my ear. It feels like a Steve Porcaro collaboration.
The third instrumental actually got me really excited. It does indeed give of a Porcaro vibe. I really hope there is a full song of that one.

So the second snippet is in fact the demo of The Lost Children?

And also, now that we know jackson.ch owns more songs/snippets other what was on the Bible DAT tape I'm hoping more than ever that they show a snippet of Monster on part 3. Here's hoping 🙏

So the second snippet is in fact the demo of The Lost Children?

And also, now that we know jackson.ch owns more songs/snippets other what was on the Bible DAT tape I'm hoping more than ever that they show a snippet of Monster on part 3. Here's hoping 🙏
I have a feeling he might play Weight, or at least talk about the track. Part 3 is covering 2000-2001 sessions, so Monster (which I believe is 1998) likely won’t be included.

I have a feeling he might play Weight, or at least talk about the track. Part 3 is covering 2000-2001 sessions, so Monster (which I believe is 1998) likely won’t be included.
He'll probably show the demos that were auctioned recently if that's the case. Hopefully he'll show the demo of Heaven Can Wait since that's the only demo with a new vocal take.

He'll probably show the demos that were auctioned recently if that's the case. Hopefully he'll show the demo of Heaven Can Wait since that's the only demo with a new vocal take.
Trust me that there won't be any Heaven Can Wait material in there, maybe something that he could More Give in those videos, but you can forget about about that.

Estate is probably working on something...

Screenshot-2023-04-24-13-54-10-26-6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

Can someone explain me who is leaking these snippets, why now and how did these files came into his hands?
Is this just another attention seeker who sits on gold and decides to tease us with a couple of mediocre quality snippets?
I’ve veen many titles being thrown around and nobody knows for sure what is right or wrong

Can someone explain me who is leaking these snippets, why now and how did these files came into his hands?
Is this just another attention seeker who sits on gold and decides to tease us with a couple of mediocre quality snippets?
I’ve veen many titles being thrown around and nobody knows for sure what is right or wrong
No. This person wants to showcase us songs that were cut from the unreleased MJ album "Millennium".

Last edited:
I can confirm you that snippet is not Blue Powder at all. You all are gonna have some fun when you will hear that song one day maybe lol, there's so much hype in it, too bad for Gary.
Man... I was enjoying this speculation about the powder of blue. xD

I'm thinking that the first snippet really is 'Bio', it can't be the other songs made in the first sessions because 'Monster' is meant to be a hard beat song with orchestration. 'That' is supposed to sound more triumphant and 'Hanson' is the earliest demo of TWYLM and it has no resemblance to the early demo we've already heard. It'll be super interesting if that's the case because I never expected us to ever hear those first songs lol.

Back