Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Brad's HDD is being torrented it seems. Might be a matter of time until everything gets leaked.
What an absolute disgusting invasion of privacy.

I hope the scummy pr1ck that stole the laptop like a pathetic piece of sh1t gets all he has coming to him. The universe will balance out for him.

Literally a thick stupid brainless criminal.

I'm seeing multiple people say this on forums and on Discord servers but it could be just a troll which is why I'm not so sure. But if people are torrenting Brad's hard drive it could very well be close to leaking.
Oh I'm with you, cheers mate. It's a shame about the circumstances but I'd love to Buffalo Bill one day

I'm seeing multiple people say this on forums and on Discord servers but it could be just a troll which is why I'm not so sure. But if people are torrenting Brad's hard drive it could very well be close to leaking.
WTF is wrong with some people? Leaking illegally obtained songs from an artist is one thing (and still a felony! that's to be condemned) but leaking anything else (non MJ relevant material) off Brads hdd???😡😡

These guys are surely not sane!

I'm hearing the files circulating right now are the files from his computer. Brad said in his IG post that an additional hard drive was stolen and I've heard that the thief is intending on uploading that today.

Yup, Brad’s entire HDD is out there. The SDD, which apparently has some additional content, will be showing up at some point.

For interest purposes, here are the noteworthy things that have surfaced via the HDD (anything marked with two asterisks has leaked previously in low quality):

AUDIO
  • “Black or White” - full multitrack
  • “Chicago 1945” - 2021 version w/ live drums and horns **
  • “Dangerous” - demo w/ 12-15 additional seconds of music/vocals **
  • “Deep in the Night” - 1990 demo **
  • “Faces” - 1994 demo **
  • “Family Thing” - 1993 demo **
  • “For All Time” - 1989/1990 demo **
  • “I Can’t Help It” - 1979 demo **
  • “Jam” - 1990 demo w/ alternate Heavy D rap **
  • “Jam” - full multitrack
  • “Keep the Faith” - demo in the original key
  • “Liberian Girl” - background vocal harmony breakdown **
  • “Scream” - background vocal multitrack **
  • “Someone Put Your Hand Down” - Bad era demo **
  • “Speed Demon” - 1985 demo (sourced from the video, see below) **
  • “Streetwalker” - 1986 demo **
  • “Smooth Criminal” - 1985 demo snippets **
  • “Smooth Criminal” - original, unadjusted recording
  • “The Verdict” - instrumental (may be the Bryan Loren track from the Dangerous sessions)
  • “The Way You Make Me Feel” - studio version of the 1988 Grammys intro
  • “Willing and Waiting” - writer’s demo **
Video
  • An Andrae Crouch Choir warmup/jam session at The Hit Factory during the HIStory sessions, featuring appearances from MJ, Bruce Swedien, and Brad Buxer (and a man who may or may not be John Barnes)
  • MJ, Bruce Swedien, and Brad S. joking around while putting together the Dangerous running order
  • Brad S. and Matt Forger listening to and discussing the “Speed Demon” demo (the audio of which leaked some time ago)
  • Studio footage of MJ recording “Childhood”
  • A montage of studio footage set to “Smile”
Miscellaneous
  • Around 60 photos of cassettes and DAT tapes, ranging from Neverland playlists to tour mixes to album test pressings to unreleased songs (notably Turning Me Off, Throwing Your Life Away, and an early tape of the Dangerous album with a handful of unreleased and unheard tracks)
  • At least 75 candid photos, including MJ roaming Neverland, various rooms and buildings at Neverland, and some recording studios

Yup, Brad’s entire HDD is out there. The SDD, which apparently has some additional content, will be showing up at some point.

For interest purposes, here are the noteworthy things that have surfaced via the HDD (anything marked with two asterisks has leaked previously in low quality):

AUDIO
  • “Faces” - 1994 demo **
  • “The Verdict” - instrumental (may be the Bryan Loren track from the Dangerous sessions)
Video
  • An Andrae Crouch Choir warmup/jam session at The Hit Factory during the HIStory sessions, featuring appearances from MJ, Bruce Swedien, and Brad Buxer (and a man who may or may not be John Barnes)
  • MJ, Bruce Swedien, and Brad S. joking around while putting together the Dangerous running order
  • Brad S. and Matt Forger listening to and discussing the “Speed Demon” demo (the audio of which leaked some time ago)
Miscellaneous
  • Around 60 photos of cassettes and DAT tapes, ranging from Neverland playlists to tour mixes to album test pressings to unreleased songs (notably Turning Me Off, Throwing Your Life Away, and an early tape of the Dangerous album with a handful of unreleased and unheard tracks)
  • At least 75 candid photos, including MJ roaming Neverland, various rooms and buildings at Neverland, and some recording studios
I have all of this now. Most of it hasn't leaked. Idk how to feel about the whole situation. Mj is no longer with us so I'm not gonna lie as if I'm not going to not listen or look at this amazing stuff. But i do have all the leaks as of now.

AUDIO
  • “Faces” - 1994 demo **
Video
Miscellaneous
Only photo to turning me off ?

I have all of this now. Most of it hasn't leaked. Idk how to feel about the whole situation. Mj is no longer with us so I'm not gonna lie as if I'm not going to not listen or look at this amazing stuff. But i do have all the leaks as of now.
U have turning me off ?

Do you have the SSD, his external hard drive too?

AUDIO
  • “Faces” - 1994 demo **
Video
Miscellaneous
Stranger In Moscow multitrack is also in there

Not yet but it's coming

It's still all being sent. I haven't had anything exclusive yet other than hq. I have the exact files,not youtube. Why i got chose...idk but it's in a discord.
Do u have buffalo bill .or any unreleased songs unheard ? Turning Me off. Soon you will get it's ,? It's trading ,?

I believe that if there were unleaked tracks we would have at least a snippet until now. So I don't know.

i can't believe Darlene Love was there. my mind is blown.

AUDIO
  • “Faces” - 1994 demo **
Video
Miscellaneous
Oh Jesus. This is not good, really feel for Brad here.

Back