Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

....why tf do we know & never even met the guy yet that's his son...who has access to the vault & also works for the estate. Make it make sense!
Does he have access to the vault though? I’m sure he could call up any of his father’s collaborators and ask to hear stuff. But again, he very clearly has no interest in the music his father never finished. Which is his right.

Very long time ago I heard blue gangsta and it had the whistle (you know the good, bad & ugly theme) that was also used in the dangerous live performance. Was that fan made?

Some little additional information on "Seven Digits":

IMG-20230913-101750.jpg

As a reminder, I made a post where she responded to me on the status of the song "Call It Off":

Of course !

Screenshot-2022-01-05-18-07-20-015-com-instagram-android.jpg

If I have any other information, I will share it with you here :)

Michael and Whitney singing ODIYL? I’m not buying it, Michael only did the same old songs. Why would he sing a song in America that was only a hit in a couple of European countries anyway!

If I told you that was a missed opportunity, incredible song

Hi .guys I heard that song called boots groove .played before in one of seminars .can anyone told us .if he attended that seminar ?

Michael and Whitney singing ODIYL? I’m not buying it, Michael only did the same old songs. Why would he sing a song in America that was only a hit in a couple of European countries anyway!

If I told you that was a missed opportunity, incredible song

I guess it was Whitney who loved this song and insisted on performing it as a duet with MJ because it's not at all a song he used to perform on his recent solo tours. MJ took advantage of these 2001 concerts to play old songs. Let's not forget that this performance did not happen and that MJ was not always in top form at that time.

The information comes from Anthony King, I don't know how credible he really is.

What the fuck did I just read lmao
Didn't think an adult would have a temper tantrum because he wants a 3rd verse of a song

Hi friends any information about for the world and .boots groove
To answer this question for real though, there's not much info on those songs besides Boots Groove being played in one of Brad Sundberg's seminars and also being described to be very similar to Get On The Floor from Off The Wall. It's been said by a collector that the song has full vocals but nothing has been officially confirmed.

Also nothing on For The World, there's a spoken piece that was shown on the Michael documentary that's rumoured to be For The World, but again, no official confirmation.

Last edited:
To answer this question for real though, there's not much info on those songs besides Boots Groove being played in one of Brad Sundberg's seminars and also being described to be very similar to Get On The Floor from Off The Wall. It's been said by a collector that the song that the song has full vocals but nothing has been officially confirmed.

Also nothing on For The World, there's a spoken piece that was shown on the Michael documentary that's rumoured to be For The World, but again, no official confirmation.
I feel like it would be odd for "Boots Groove" to have full vocals, considering the title. That's a working title if I've ever heard one. But as you said, it's unconfirmed.

I feel like it would be odd for "Boots Groove" to have full vocals, considering the title. That's a working title if I've ever heard one. But as you said, it's unconfirmed.
I don’t remember anyone who’s heard it say it has any vocals. It’s most likely an instrumental track, which may be the reason why it’s one of the only seminar tracks that hasn’t leaked and has seemingly gone under the radar.

I remember someone on here claim they’ve heard “Janet and MJ Duet” and “Homeless Bound” before in seminar, and both of those apparently have no vocals- “Homeless Bound” does include audio samples of different homeless people talking, but that’s it.

If I’m not mistaken, “For the World” was mentioned by Michael Prince as one of the final three tracks he worked on with MJ in 2008, and was meant to be another charity anthem.

I don’t remember anyone who’s heard it say it has any vocals. It’s most likely an instrumental track, which may be the reason why it’s one of the only seminar tracks that hasn’t leaked and has seemingly gone under the radar.
According to Adez it has. But again, nothing officially confirmed though.
If I’m not mistaken, “For the World” was mentioned by Michael Prince as one of the final three tracks he worked on with MJ in 2008, and was meant to be another charity anthem.
Source? I don't recall him ever naming the third track he and MJ had worked on in 2008. I Was The Loser and Best Of Joy are the only songs he named.

Source? I don't recall him ever naming the third track he and MJ had worked on in 2008. I Was The Loser and Best Of Joy are the only songs he named.
I believe this was mentioned during his MJcast interview.

Edit: It’s possible this song was “I Have This Dream”. It’s been years since I’ve listened to this interview, but I remember that it was another charity anthem and was definitely not “From the Bottom of My Heart”.

Back