Liverpool

MJBrazil21

Proud Member
Today I live in Brazil, But I have a great affection for Liverpool because I lived there during the 80s and 90s, A friend of mine who is British once told me that he was impressed by how much people in this city love Michael Jackson, and he He also said that at the time of Thriller, Liverpool teenagers were imitating the star's steps in the city center, There was practically a Jacksonmania in Liverpool, Michael Jackson is loved in the land of the Beatles

Today I live in Brazil, But I have a great affection for Liverpool because I lived there during the 80s and 90s, A friend of mine who is British once told me that he was impressed by how much people in this city love Michael Jackson, and he He also said that at the time of Thriller, Liverpool teenagers were imitating the star's steps in the city center, There was practically a Jacksonmania in Liverpool, Michael Jackson is loved in the land of the Beatles
Hello fan from Brazil. Nice to meetcha :)

Have we moved from an endless number of Invincible threads to constant threads about Liverpool? Nah, just kidding!
I don’t know if the whole “Jacksonmania”, as you put it, happened solely in Liverpool on that level. I’m fairly sure it was like that all over the UK. Perhaps others can confirm.

Back