Luna’s Concussive Journey

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
lunas_concussive_journey_cover_by_prince_of_pop_dfby5yt-fullview.jpg

Luna’s Concussive Journey
Rating: G (Comedy, Adventure)

Characters: Luna Loud, Sam Sharp, Sully, Mazzy, Lincoln Loud, Lori Loud, Leni Loud, Luan Loud, Lynn Loud Jr., Lucy Loud, Lana Loud, Lola Loud, Lisa Loud, Lily Loud, Lynn Loud Sr., Jack, Heidi, Natty, Edith, Clyde McBride, Liam Hunnicut, Zach Gurdle, Rusty Spokes, Stella Zhau, Bobby Santiago, Flip, Mr. Grouse and Michael Jackson (the spirit)

Chapters: 7

Plot: The Moon Goats signed up to a Teen Rockers Contest and they were taunted by a rival band Jackal & Hyenas, then on her way to Sam's place, Luna was knocked out cold by Jackal & Hyenas, dumped and left Luna outside the area of Royal Woods. Luna suffers a mild concussion after being struck by the rival band and receives help from her spiritual guide Michael Jackson to get her home to Royal Woods before the contest starts.

Disclaimer: All Loud House characters are properties of Nickelodeon

Signing Up Dazed & Concussed

It was a spectacular afternoon in Royal Woods High, Luna, Sam, Sully and Mazzy just finished their band practice in high school, as they head to their lockers, Sully noticed a flyer on a bulletin board,

"Hey girls, check this out.", the flyer reads

"Teen Rockers Contest: Eligible to ages 14-19. Saturday 8:00pm. Original and cover songs are necessary. Sign up sheets at Royal Woods Mall"

"Teen Rockers Contest? We gotta enter guys." Luna said,

"Well I don't know guys."Sam said slightly concerned,

"What is it Sam?" Mazzy asked,

"Well I'm not really into contests." Sam confessed,

"Come on Sam. We know we gotta get The Moon Goats out there." Luna said,

"Well okay fine, let's do it." Sam smiled,

"Yay!" the Moon Goats cheered and…

"The Moon Goats? More like Baa Moons." said a punk with a mean blue mullet laughing along with his 3 girls, one with a hot pink mohawk, one with red hot streak and one with black hair, eyeliner and a lip piercing almost goth like laughing along,

"And who are you supposed to be?" Luna asked looking annoyed,

"We're Jackal & Hyneas. Name's Jack, my girlfriend Heidi (the red hot streak one) and her BFFs, Edith (goth) and Natty (hot pink mohawk). Face it, you Baa Baa Blacksheeps don't even stand a chance against us. Besides, we already signed up. Baa Baa Babies." Jack taunts,

"Hey! Back off Jack!" Sully exclaimed as Mazzy broke her drumsticks in half in anger,

"Pfft. Whatever. We're gonna win the Teen Rockers Contest, because we are the best teen rockers in Royals Woods." Heidi taunted,

"Oh yeah? We're so gonna enter and we're gonna beat you Saturday night, Jack-O-Lantern and Banshees. Ha!" Sam taunted as the Moon Goats laughs in retort,

"Noice." Luna said as she and Sam fist bump,

"Oh hardy har har. Whatever." Edith said,

"You babies won't stand a chance anyways, we're reigning Teen Rockers Champions 4 consecutive times and we're gonna win our 5th and last championship." Natty said,

"Well we can try to break your winning streak with my drumsticks." Mazzy retorted, Jack and the girls were just laughing like they don't even care,

"Oh sure, whatever. Anyways, see ya's this Saturday night…LOSERS." Jack taunted forming a losers gesture by forming his fingers into an "L" to his forehead and laughs, the Moon Goats were fuming with rage,

"That JERK!" Luna exclaimed as she bangs a locker with her fist,

"Hey! Stop banging the lockers and get to class!" a hall monitor scolded,

"Sorry. We're on our way now." Luna embarrassingly smiled and they left for their last class of the day.

Later

Luna returned home from school, Lincoln was about to greet her home, but she was in a foul mood as she storms off to her bed, hides her face against her pillow and…

"That lousy son of a…" muffled up, Luna cusses up a storm, it's a G rated story so those bad words will not be said in this story,

"Okay I'll bite. What's wrong Luna? Something steam you up like an engine? Hahaha!" Luan starts cracking up a joke, but Luna wasn't laughing, she just glared,

"But seriously, what's troubling you?"

"Oh it's that Jack of Jackal & Hyenas, they were poking fun at us that they think just because they're 4 time Teen Rockers champions that they can call us 'losers'." Luna answered in both sadness and anger,

"Teen Rockers?" Mr. Coconuts asked,

"Teen Rockers is a rock contest event where teen rock bands jams out and those teen rockers ages of 14-19 are eligible. Original and cover songs are accepted. Is that right?" Luan asked,

"Yeah, that's about right." Luna said,

"Well those jerks are nothing toots, you can win this, because the Moon Goats are the best teen rocker bands in Royal Woods and that's coming from me." Mr. Coconuts said,

"Aww thanks Mr. C." Luna squealed as she squeezed Mr. Coconuts,

"You're grateful, but please be careful, I'm fragile." Mr. Coconuts said,

3 Hours Later

Chunk picks Luna up and the Moon Goats to the mall to sign up for the contest, then they finally reached to the mall as they got out of Chunks van,

"Thanks Chunk, be right back. Come on guys." Luna said as they headed inside the mall,

"No hurries love, I got me tunes to jam out while I wait." Chunk said, so he tunes on the radio and found…

Beat It

Beat It

Michael Jackson was playing,

"Michael Jackson!? Alright!" Chunk cheered and rocks on, the Moon Goats rushed to find the sign up sheet,

"Keep you eyes peeled dudes." Luna said, then…

"There it is!" Sully exclaimed as he spotted 2 people in booth that says "Teen Rockers Contest Sign Up Sheet",

"Hurry!" Sam exclaimed and they rushed over there,

"We're…'gasp' here to…'gasp'…" the Moon Goats were just out of breath,

"You're here for the Teen Rockers Contest?" a woman in red dye ponytail asked,

"Yes…whew…" Sam answered trying to gain her breath,

"Okay, each of yous sign your names, band name and instruments you're playing and you're fully registered." said a guy with a long mullet, they signed up and it was done,

"Okay, very good. And one more thing." the woman said,

"Yes?" the Moon Goats responded,

"If either one of you, more of you or you all didn't show up for the contest. You'll be disqualified. Understand?"

"'gulp' Perfectly…" Luna answered nervously,

"Good. See yous Saturday night." the woman smiled,

"Thank you." Mazzy said, not far behind them, Jackal & Hyenas just got smoothies and then they just spotted the Moon Goats just 100 yards in front of them,

"What the…" Jack exclaimed,

"Oh look, it's the Baa Baa Moon Sheeps." Heidi said,

"So they just registered for the contest eh?"Jack said,

"They won't stand a chance against us Saturday night." Edith said,

"Oh they won't be, because I got a plan in mind for our advantage." Jack said with a sinister smile,

"What plan did you have in mind baby?" Heidi asked, then Jack began to overhear a little of the Moon Goats conversation,

"Wanna sleep over at my house tomorrow night?" Sam asked,

"Well I'm in." Sully answered,

"I'm sure my mother won't mind." Mazzy said,

"I'll take this over with my rants first, but I'll definitely go." Luna said,

"Thanks guys." Sam said as they giggled, after finishing up his eavesdropping, Jack chuckled,

"What would happen if one of them didn't show up for the contest?" the Hyenas gasped,

"You don't mean?" Natty asked,

"Oh yes. We're gonna gang up on one of them, so they'll be automatically disqualified for the contest for having one band member short." Jack explained,

"Now, I have a plan to gain our advantage, so we'll find one of them in random tomorrow and then we will…" Jack explained,

The Next Night

"So is it okay if I stay over at Sam's?" Luna asked,

"Sure." Rita answered,

"Yeah have fun tonight Lunes. We understand you guys have ideas for the contest tomorrow night." Lynn Sr. said,

"Thanks. Bye." Luna smiled and left home heading off to Sam's house, along the way, she thought of ideas of which songs to play for the contest, until she didn't notice that she was being followed by Jackal & Hyenas,

"Hey. It's that Loud kids." Natty noticed,

"Let's get her." Jack said, then Luna heard the car doors being opened and slammed shut, she turns around and found the Hyenas charging at her and grabs her from behind,

"Hey! What the…HELP!" Luna struggles as she cried for help until…

BONK

Jack bashed her in the head by the butt end of his hockey stick, Luna collapsed on the sidewalk leaving her unconscious,

"Okay, let's put her in the trunk." Jack said, Heidi and Natty carried Luna as Edith opens the trunk and they stuffed her in there,

"Come on come on come on." Jack hurries as they quickly got in the car and drove off in haste. After about an hour, they found a spot to dump Luna which is a brick bridge with a river underneath and beside the river is the coniferous forest, so they opened the trunk, takes Luna out, carried her down to the bridge and threw her under there just a few feet from edge of the river where nobody else can see her unconscious body and they got back to the car and drove off on their way back to Royal Woods leaving unconscious Luna alone,

"Ha! Now the Moon Goats will never win without her." Jack laughed,

"The Teen Rockers Contest is in the bag." Edith said,

Meanwhile

Sam, Mazzy and Sully were having a fun sleepover in Sam's basement, unfortunately Sam was worried that Luna should've arrive by now,

"Hey Sam. Why so glum?" Mazzy asked,

"Luna should've been her by now, but she's a little late or worse. I'm gonna text her right now." Sam answered, she texted,

Hey Lunes,

We're in my basement still waiting for ya. Sorry if I'm just a little worried. If your parents say "no", then please let me know okay. Love you.

-Sam

"Hey don'y worry Sam. She's coming, she's on her way by now." Sully assured,

"Thanks." Sam slowly smiled,

3:38am

Luna was unconscious for several hours, now she gained little movement, slowly gaining consciousness, as she slowly woke up she was just dazed and as she slowly tries to get up, she was wobbling losing her balance and her head aches throbbing with a nasty bump,

"Uh…ow…my head…" she groaned in pain, then she looks around, it was dark, all she saw was a river under a bridge above her and there was a forest in front of her just 30 yards from her,

"Where the heck am I?…" then she felt something by her boot, it was her phone, she looked at time on the screen of the phone that lit up saying 3:40am and she stuffed her phone in her pocket and asked once more,

"How did I get here?…And…who am I?…Ow."

End of Chapter

Your Spirit Guide Is The King Of Pop

"Let's see… I just woke up with a throbbing killer headache…Ow…And it's already quarter to 4 in the morning where I'm in the middle of nowhere . So where am I? How can I get home? And more importantly…who am I?" as Luna asks herself, a mysterious apparition of light pops up behind her,

"Hey you there cupcake." a tough muscular bald guy with a headband and a camo attire spoke up spooked Luna a little bit,

"Gah! Um. Is that my name?" she asked,

"What? No, I was just insulting you by referring you to something soft and sweet." an apparition answered,

"Oh I am a little bit peckish. Do you have one on ya?" Luna asked,

"Never mind the cupcake. Now listen here, I'm Rip Hardcore, the toughest survivalist reality star and you are Luna Loud, the rocking gal in Royal Woods." Rip explained,

"Luna Loud huh?…Wait, is that really my name or an insult?" Luna asked,

"Name." Rip answered,

"Then how come I can't remember my own name?"

"That's because you got bashed in the head real good by a rival teen rock band and you're experiencing amnesia, a memory loss."Rip explained,

"Ow…that explains why I can't remember, but my head is in throbbing pain." Luna groaned in pain,

"Your memory loss is one of those symptoms. Have you had any nausea, loss of balance, that sort of thing?" Rip asked,

"Well, I don't seem to be sick, my stomach is just fine, but I did lose my balance as I tried getting up." Luna answered,

"Then you have a slight mild concussion you're suffering from, which is why you got a nasty bump on the back of your head." Rip explained, then Luna felt a huge bump on the right side the back of her head,

"Ow…you're right." Luna groaned,

"But listen, you need to get home and fast before your band mates will be disqualified from your rocking contest." Rip said,

"Wait…I remember now, Royal Woods is my home and the Moon Goats, I don't remember their names yet, but I remember I was their bandmate and…Jackal & Hyenas…they knocked me out and dragged me all the way here just to sabotage us to win? Those ding danged cheaters!" Luna remembers and fumes with anger,

"Yeah, you're in the ballpark."Rip said,

"Wait a sec. How did you know all that?" Luna asked,

"I don't, your subconscious yet slightly damaged mind cooked me up to be here, because your memories are blocked from the pain of concussion somehow slipped through to you. And it looks like your mind is making a substitution." Rip explains as he now vanishes,

"Uh…Rip?" Luna waves her arm where Rip stood and felt nothing but air, another apparition comes up, someone familiar,

"E'llo Luna luv."

"And who are you supposed to be?" Luna asked, looking perplexed,

"Oh come on Luna, it's me Mick Swagger, you're one of my fans, cross paths a bunch of times when I'm in Royal Woods." Yep, that's Mick Swagger, Luna suddenly felt pieces of her memories coming back to her,

"I remember now. Mick! AH! I can't believe you're here!" Luna squealed,

"Indeed Luna. You got quite bump on ya noggin, got your brain bashed in good." Mick said,

"Yeah…Ow…you're telling me, those punk jerkal and banshee hydes bashed me good and I have to get home before the Teen Rockers Contest starts. Do you got any ideas?" Luna explained, then asked,

"I do luv. You need spiritual guide to help you on your journey back to Royal Woods and pretty soon your memories will jog back to ya and you'll be back to normal in no time flat. And your spiritual guide is…" Mick explained and as he cut to the suspense, Luna gasp in glee as her eyes glow, then Mick finally spits out,

"…is NOT me."

"Wha…but why not?" Luna asked, slightly heartbroken,

"Oh Luna, I wish I can help you more, I really do, but I'm in meditative state right now as part of my pre-show ritual." Mick explained,

"Meditative state? Pre-show ritual? You're saying that…?" Luna asked,

"That's right, I'm still on tour, we're in Helsinki right now. But Luna, take heart luv, a good pal of mine from heaven will guide you home and he's much more suited for the job than I do." Mick explained further and Luna felt slightly better until…

"Uh oh. Gotta go, it's showtime, can't keep my Finnish fans waiting. Good luck Luna!" Mick said as he's disappearing into thin air,

"Wait Mick…Mick?" Luna responded, but he was just gone,

"Oh come on man! Mick Swagger was barely even here." Luna exclaimed,

Meanwhile

Mazzy and Sully were sleeping in their sleeping bags while Sam sleeps in the spare bed, but she couldn't sleep at all knowing maybe something terrible happened to Luna, she constantly looks at her phone and still no messages or call from Luna for hours, the battery on her phone was in 6% close to dying, so she charges her phone and looks at the mood from the small window which was above her,

"Luna, why haven't you called or text me? If only I can find out what's happened to you." Sam said sadly,

Back in the middle of nowhere, Luna was just standing around at the same spot and another apparition is coming, with a beam of lights shooting, slight gust of wind blowing and electric sparks flying,

"Oh boy, here we go." Luna said sarcastically as she's shielding her face against the wind, then alight transformed into a spinning figure, a guy with a long black hair, wearing white shirts, black pants, an arm brace and black dancing shoes,

"Ho! he stopped spinning,

Billie Jean is not my lover
Hoo!

He then froze in pose, Luna just stood there staring, they were staring awkwardly silently, then she look both directions and scratches her heard perplexed,

"Eh…"

"Come on Luna, don't you remember me?"

"My head hurts on so many levels so I don't even know who you are." Luna said rubbing her head,

"And that's why I'm here, so let's start with my name. So who am I?" an apparition said, Luna tilted her head like a dog looking confused,

"Come on, say my name, baby steps, come on now, say it, no pressure."

"Well…I wanna say that your name is…eh…Donald." Luna answered,

"Eh what?"

"No wait, um…Aaron. No, Calvin. Gregory. Willy. Javon. Seth. No…Xavier." Luna guessed,

"Come on, it's Xavier isn't it?" Luna smiled with glee, the apparition smacks his head in annoyance,

"Ugh. It's Michael. Michael Jackson. You know the 'King of Pop'? The 'Thriller'? The 'Moonwalker'? The 'Gloved One'? I was the youngest member of the Jackson 5 for Motown? I was a dominant pop culture superstar in the 80's? I broke several records including 'Biggest Selling of all Time' for 'Thriller'? I was falsely accused in 1993 and 2003 and won in court trial in 2005? I was dead 2009 because of a certain quack who shall be NAMELESS." Yep. That's the Michael Jackson. Luna's spiritual guide is none other than the "King of Pop".

"Sounds like you've been through a lot. But how did you die?" Luna asked,

"I don't wanna talk about it." Michael grumbled,

"So…are you really my spiritual guide Mick Swagger told me about?"

"Oh yes. I'm here to guide you home to Royal Woods and get to the Teen Rockers Contest, because Jackal & Hyenas concussed you so they can get the Moon Goats disqualified for your absence." Michael answered,

"How did you know all that Michael?" Luna asked,

"I can see everything what goes down on Earth from Heaven. I can even see my own children growing up without me, it's pains me yet makes me so proud at the same time." Michael said,

"Oh that explains why you…Ooo…" Luna tries to sit on a log, but felt something hard pressing up her butt, it was her phone, she realized she put it in her back pocket of her skirt,

"Oh it's my phone. I'll put it in my bag. It's my bag isn't it? Luna asked,

"Why don't you look for your name or tag or something?" Michael said, she looked around her bag and found "Luna Loud" scribbled on her bag,

"It is my bag. In you go phone." Luna said as she stuffs her phone in her bag and sits on a log,

"Now listen Luna, if we go to Royal Woods right now, you'll make it before sundown, because it'll take you hours to get there on foot." Michael said,

"Okay, but how will I know where Royal Woods is?" Luna asked,

"AHEM!" Michael coughs as he points out one of the road signs behind Luna which is behind the bridge, he raised his arm halfway, open his palm and beams up a light from his palm and aims right at the sign for Luna to see.

The road sign says:

ROYAL WOODS 58 miles
DETROIT 80 miles

"Oh. I see." Luna said, so she grabs her bag and her guitar case and ready to head off home on foot,

"Alright let's go." Luna said and heads off as Michael follows along,

"Hey let's get to know each other to kill time." Michael said,

"Okay. Let's hear your story." Luna said,

"Well when I was 5 years old, I started singing for fun while helping out with chores in the old 2300 Jackson Street house in Gary, Indiana and so I…" Michael tells Luna his life story as they started the journey back to Royal Woods.

8:38am

In the Loud house, Lincoln was helping Lana look for her snake El Diablo, while Lucy was cleaning herself off of dirt, possibly grave digging or something, Lynn Sr. was making breakfast for the family until a doorbell ring,

"I got this." Lincoln said as he heads for the door,

"Oh. Nevermind Lincoln! I found him!" Lana called as she felt El Diablo, Lincoln opens the door and found Simon Sharp, Sam's little brother,

"Oh hi Simon. Why are you here?" Lincoln asked,

"I came to fetch Luna, Same got worried and asked me to come get her." Simon explained,

"Wait. I thought she's at your house." Lincoln said perplexed,

"Nope, she never showed up last night, Sam called her all night…" Simon explains further as Lincoln realizes,

"WHAT!?" Lincoln exclaimed, so Simon came inside the house and Lincoln pulled out a megaphone,

"FAMILY EMERGENCY! RIGHT NOW! REPEAT! FAMILY EMERGENCY!" all the Louds gathered in the living room,

"What's the emergency son?" Lynn Sr. asked,

"Are we out of T.P.?" Lynn Jr. asked,

"Is there a dead animal around here? I can give it a decent burial." Lucy asked as she pulls out a shovel,

"Are cute bikinis sale ended?" Leni asked in panic,

"Leni, you're off season. It's the end of September!" Lola exclaimed,

"Oh yeah. I already got them anyway." Leni smiled cutely,

"None of the above guys. Sam's brother just said that Luna didn't show up last night."Lincoln answered,

"WHAT!?" they exclaimed,

"Yeah, Sam thought you didn't give Luna permission to come sleepover at our house." Simon explained,

"Of course we gave her permission." Lynn Sr. said,

"We full trusted her to go and we have no problem at all." Rita said, then a ringtone plays from Lincoln's phone,

"Hold that thought." he checked who's calling him, it was Sam,

"Your sister's calling I gotta take this." Lincoln said to Simon,

"Go ahead, I'm listening." Simon said as Lincoln answers,

"Hello?"

"Lincoln! Is Luna home?" Sam asked frantically,

"No. You're brother's here, I thought she's with you last night." Lincoln said,

"No! I've been waiting for her for hours, I tried calling her, texting her and I get no answer from her and I couldn't get a wink of sleep knowing Luna might be in trouble or in terrible danger and…" Sam so fast her anxiety intensifies into panic mode,

"Sam Sam. Just calm, you're spiralling. Are the Moon Goats with you?" Lincoln assured and asked,

"They just left to go look for Luna." Sam answered,

"Question?" Lucy tuned in,

Hold on a sec. What is it Lucy? It better be important." Lincoln asked,

"Would it be the best time to tell that I saw what happened to Luna last night?" Lucy asked,

"You WHAT!?" they all exclaimed,

"Look at this." Lucy shows the clip from her phone, a clip of Luna walking to Sam's, then Jackal & Hyenas bashing her and dragging her to the back trunk of the car and drove off fast in the opposite direction, they gasped as they witnessed what happened,

"Wait. Who are they?" Lincoln asked,

"Jack, Heidi, Edith and Natty. AKA 'Jackal & Hyenas'. I always knew these guys were a huge pompous jerks, but I never thought they do something like this." Luan said,

"Yeah. They're so…icky." Leni said,

"And what were you doing when saw what happened?" Rita asked,

"I was graving digging." Lucy answered,

"Why didn't you say anything then!?" Lynn Sr. asked frantically,

"Because I was hoping for a family emergency meeting to happen, plus Sam's brother would be the best time to tell you when the meeting happens. I'm just dramatic that way. Also I'm a witness to their crimes and you're welcome." Lucy answered and ended the statement with a smile,

"Normally I'm disappointed for you not telling us what happened last night, but I'm grateful and glad you got the video clip for evidence. Just don't lose it." Lynn Sr. said with a quiet stern voice at the end,

"Don't worry dad. I'll save it when the time comes." Lucy said,

"You did the right thing." Rita said,

"Did you catch all that Sam?" Lincoln got back to Sam,

"Yeah. I should've known those jerks have got to do with this. They're trying to disqualify us by taking Luna away from us so they can win the Teen Rockers Contest!" Sam was seething with anger,

"Sam listen, my family and I are going to find Luna and warm up a search party and I need you to get some sleep before the contest tonight." Lincoln assured,

"I will, thanks Lincoln, Luna was right about you being sweet and tell Sam to come home." Sam said feeling a little better,

"You're sister wants you home." Lincoln said as he ended the call,

"Good luck finding your sister." Simon said and then left,

"Line up outside!" Lincoln said over the megaphones they went outside and stood in front of the house,

"Alright family, commence Operation: 'Warm Up A Search Party For Luna Before Tonight And Fast' is a go!"

"Man the lifeboats!" Luan barked out, they stared coldly at her,

"What? Can't help myself. Pirate jargon." Luan said sheepishly,

"Alpha Team searches uptown! Gold Team searches downtown! Any questions?" Lincoln asked,

"Gold Team rules!" Lola shouted with anticipation,

"Alright! Let's move move move move move move!"

"Louds! Would you knock off that racket!? I'm trying to take my mid-morning nap!

that was Mr. Grouse shouting from his window,

"Mr. Grouse, this is a family emergency. My daughter Luna is missing, so DO YOU MIND!?" Rita shouted like an angry mama bear from Boston,

"Oh…if it's an emergency…then…carry on!" Mr. Grouse called,

"Alright! Let's go go go!" Lincoln ordered and the search party is now a go.

End of Chapter

The Loud Search Party

Alpha Team starts their search Party uptown, the same direction Jackal & Hyenas took Luna away,

"We'll check the park first." Lynn Sr. said, they stopped at the park,

"I got this." Lana said, as she organized the pets Charles, Bitey, El Diablo, Duncan and a new addition Ivan the owl,

"How did the animals get here Lana?" Lynn Jr. asked,

"The time Mr. Grouse stopped us and mom shouted back. I have them to help us out." Lana explained,

"Does anyone have any item that has Luna's scent?" she asked,

"I got her sock." Lynn Jr. said,

"Why did you have her sock Lynn?" Lincoln asked,

"For a uh…okay Luan wanted to do a prank on her today before her rock contest tonight until we heard she's going to Sam's house and just heard she got kidnapped, I held on to it and you're welcome." Lynn Jr. explained,

"Well it'll have to do." Lana said as she grabs the sock,

"Okay guys, I need you to pick up Luna's scent and find her." Lana said, the animals took a whiff of Luna's sock and they finally picked up,

"Good. Now scatter!" Lana ordered as the animals splits up and search for Luna outside the park,

"Good thinking Lana. Now let's look for Luna here." Lincoln said, they searched all over the park and no sight or signs of Luna anywhere,

"Luna's not in the woods over there." Lucy said pointing out the woods close to the park,

"No dice there." Lynn Jr. said,

"She's not anywhere in the park." Lincoln said,

"I can't find her in the baby park." Lynn Sr. said,

Meanwhile

In downtown of Royal Woods, Gold Team looked frantically around due to Rita driving erratically because one of her babies is missing,

"Mom slow down!" Lola shouted,

"Lola! Don't shout at your mother! I just can't help the thought of your sister being kidnapped, I was just worried Luna might be harmed or worse!" Rita exclaimed as her anxiety rises,

"Mom. Just calm down. We can still find her." Leni assured,

"You're right. I gotta call Lori and hope she can help us." Rita said as she calls Lori via video chat, as it turns out Lori was just half way home from college to come over for the weekend, she was listening to Prince's track "It's Gonna Be A Beautiful Night", until her phone rings,

It's Gonna Be A Beautiful

It's Gonna Be A Beautiful…

"Oh. Mom's calling me." Lori said as she accepts the call,

"Hi mom. I'm on my way home and…" Lori greeted until,

"Lori! We have an emergency situation! Luna's MISSING!" Rita exclaimed,

"WHAT!?" Lori exclaimed,

"When was Luna missing?" Lori asked frantically,

"Last night." Rita answered,

"We just found out." Leni said frantically,

"Lucy witnessed what happened last night."

"She saw Luna being knocked out cold and being kidnapped." Lola explained,

"And the kidnappers are Jackal & Hyenas." Luan said,

"Jackal & Hyenas…wait? You mean Jack, Heidi, Natty and Edith? Those Jackal & Hyenas?" Lori asked,

"Yep. That's them." Luan answered,

"I remember Edith pants me during gym glass and Natty stole my bra. I suffered from these incidents for days." Lori recalled,

"I'm on my way to help you look for Luna guys."

"Thank you sweetie." Rita said and they ended the call,

"I'm coming Luna. I'll find you and teach those punks a lesson for snatching you away. " Lori said seething as she accelerates.

Just 47 miles away from Royal Woods, Luna was walking on foot with Michael Jackson as her spiritual guide. Michael was telling Luna about his life, like one about his skin disease vitiligo,

"I noticed I have light blotches on my skin and I tried everything to cover it all up to make my skin as even as possible, but as years go by, it got even worse, so I stopped covering it all with body make up and have to shield myself with an umbrella from the sunlight which triggers my allergic reaction."

Then about his Neverland Ranch,

"During our shoot for 'Say Say Say' with Paul McCartney, we shot part of it at the Sycamore Valley Ranch, I loved the property so much I wanna live there. I've waited for 5 years and finally bought the property not long after I just started the American leg of the Bad Tour, I moved my stuff from Hayvenhurst and converted not just as my new home, but into a playground and I renamed it Neverland."

And about…1993…

"I was in Bangkok to resume my Dangerous Tour, I was going through dehydration from the late summer heat and I was told the police raided Neverland and my Century 21 hideout as well as Hayvenhurst, because I knew. I knew E. Chandler was threatening me because I was friends with his son and attempted to blackmail me for something I knew I didn't do to him. That stressed me out so much I have to…" Michael explains, Luna cuts in,

"That must be really hard on you Michael."

"It is really hard on me. They're trying everything to humiliate me in every way possible." Michael said sadly,

"The whole allegations stresses me out so much I couldn't eat and Liz (Elizabeth Taylor) have to feed me. Meanwhile the pain on my scalp came back, the very same pain I suffered from the Pepsi commercial incident." he continues as he starts choking up in tears,

"Aww you poor baby." Luna broke tears as she comforts him, later the convo resumes until he finished his life story,

"So let's hear about your family Luna." Michael said,

"My family?…" Luna tries to remember,

"Dang. I forgot she suffers from a mild concussion and her memories are blocked." Michael thought,

"Okay, we'll let this go for now. I guess I should tell you about the time I came to Royal Woods." Michael said,

"'GASP' You went to Royal Woods?" Luna gasped,

"Yes. I was there for a 3 day business trip." Michael said as he told,

Flashback

Michael was wearing a mask to cover his face along with him are his own security team surrounding him in the Royal Woods Mall, they went to a wardrobe shop where there are only very few customers in the shop, nobody in the shop really cares except getting what they're looking for, which is perfect for Michael to shop there,

"Sir? How long are you gonna be here?" Security 1 asked,

"Yeah if word gets out that you the King of Pop is in this mall, the crowd will swarm into a frenzy." Security 2 whispered,

"I know, but in a minute, there's a jacket that caught my eye and I could use it for special occasions." Michael whispered, they picked up the jacket, 20 white V neck shirts and 30 pairs of sunglasses and heads off to the cash register to check out the items they picked,

"Um sir? What's with the mask? Are you sick? Could you please take it off?" a cute cashier asked meekly, she's in her mid 20's, with caramel complexion and a cute beauty mark close to her left eye,

"I cannot.” Michael answered, then the cashier takes a very good look at his eyes hiding behind his sunglasses, she quietly gasp as she recognizes who that is,

"Are you the Michael Jackson?" she whispered,

"No ma'am he's not." Security 2 answered,

"Oh I know it's him. I won't say anything." she smiled,

"You're cute. I could ask you out one day." Michael said, as he lowered his sunglasses winking, the cashier giggles blushing, then proceeded to scan the items,

"That'll be $1,756.47." the cashier said and Michael took out his credit card and felt something tugging from his pants,

"Oh man if it's a dog, I'm gonna…" Michael said, as he looks down and saw…a baby girl, blond hair with sunglasses on her head just smiling and giggling,

"Why hello cutie pie. Why are you in this store? Where's your mommy?" Michael asked as he picks her up, the baby was smiling, she coos as she grabs Michael's sunglasses and put's it on, Michael giggled,

"Sir aren't you gonna let her take your sunglasses?" Security 1 asked,

"It's okay, I can wear one of the new ones I just bought." Michael answered as he puts on one of the new pairs of sunglasses,

"Let's go find her mother or the mall security." Security 2 said and as soon as they left the shop, they heard,

"Leni!" cried the blonde pregnant woman,

"Leni! Where's my baby!?" a brown haired guy calling out while holding a blonde toddler, they must be the baby's family which actually turns out to be Lynn Sr., Rita and Lori Loud,

"Leni!" Rita called out,

"Excuse us ma'am!" Security 1 called out,

"Is this your baby?" Security 2 asked as Michael holds Leni showing if it's the baby the mama's looking for,

"Ah! Leni!" Rita cried out as she rushed over,

"Oh my baby! Where were you? Don't wander off from mommy again." Rita cried yet Leni was giggling, then Lynn and Lori seeks Rita found Leni,

"Leni! My baby you're safe!" he cried, then Lori spotted Michael and his security taking off,

"Bye bye." Lori said as she waves,

"Huh? Where are these men that found Leni. I wanna thank them." Rita said,

"Did you see them Lori?" Lynn asked, she just smiled without an answer.

End of Flashback

"Then you must've met my sister Leni, always have sunglasses on her head her entire life…" Luna said as her memory pops out, she finally remembers,

"I remember now! I remember my sister Leni!" Luna shrieks gleefully,

"Alright!"

"Then that must've been my parents Lynn Sr. and Rita…my…I remembered my own parents! My mom was pregnant with me at that time. And…Lori! My eldest sis!" Luna shrieks for joy as she finally remembers Lori, she's making good progress getting her memories back,

"I guess the flashback triggers the blockage leaking out your memories." Michael said,

Back in Royal Woods, Alpha Team searched in every schools and no sight of Luna, Lana's animals returned and found no trace either, we no join Gold Team searching the mall in Reinagers,

"Search every corner!" Rita ordered as they scattered, they searched around,

"Luna!" Lisa called

"Luna where are you!" Lola called rushing every aisle and suddenly,

"Hold it!" an employee stopped Lola and Lisa in their tracks, that was Fiona, Leni's co-worker,

"What are you kids doing in this store? This isn't the playground and I'm afraid I'm going to…"

"Tutututut…listen sweetie, we were looking for our sister so if you don't mind, we're on a search party." Lola answered,

"Oh sure a likely story." Fiona scoffed,

"No it's true." Leni said as she found them,

"Have you seen Luna around here Fiona?"

"You mean the rocker chick, purple shirt and lavender skirt?" Fiona asked,

"That's so definitely her." Leni answered,

"Then no, she hasn't been here Leni." Fiona answered,

"Then we better report back to mom and…" Leni and the others ran until she puts on her brakes spotted something as they left her behind,

"Oooo…"

"Luna's not here mother." Lisa reported,

"Okay, we'll just have to…where's Leni?" Rita asked, they turned and found Leni who just caught up to them with a soft aquamarine polyester boa on her,

"Isn't this cute on me?" Leni asked cutely,

"We don't have time for shopping, we're looking for Luna remember? Now let's go." Lola said,

"Oh yeah. Can I at least buy new…?" Leni remembered as she was gonna ask,

"NOW LENI!" they shouted,

"Alright fine." Leni scoffed,

"Can you put this on hold for me Fiona? Thanks, bye." Leni asked and left,

"Uh…wait I…" Fiona was about to ask, but it was too late and just stared as she sees Gold Team leave. Gold Team's search continues.

Not long, Lori made it to Royal Woods Mall and found Vanzilla, she calls Rita to let her know she made it in town,

"I'm outside the mall mom. Where else should I look?" Lori asked,

"Check the market, the library, your father's restaurant, the post office and don't forget to check the police station and the hospital." Rita answered,

"Thanks. I'm on it mom." Lori ended the call and went to check places Rita suggested Luna might be,

"Okay. Lori's just back in town and I told her to look in different places much easier for us." Rita said,

"Can we on Alpha Team and tell them about Lori?" Leni asked,

"Good idea." Rita then called Lynn Sr.,

"Honey. Did you find Luna?"

"No. You?"

"No good. Even Lana's pets couldn't track Luna down anywhere." Lynn Sr. said,

"Lori's back in town and she's helping us Luna as we speak."

"Oh good. I'm glad it's the weekend for her to come home to help us." Lynn Sr. sighs in relief knowing his baby girl's home and to help find her little sister.

Lori stopped at the market and Luna was not there, she look around the library, Lynn's Table and went to police station, but she wasn't there and the hospital and not even there. And still no sight of Luna anywhere.

"Dang it…AH! The Burnt Bean!" Lori figured Luna might be there, so she heads to The Burnt Bean to look.

Just about 40 miles away from Royal Woods,

If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and make a change

Luna was singing "Man In The Mirror"

"Wow. You have a lovely voice Luna." Michael said,

"Aww thank you." Luna blushes,

"You know my song 'Heal The World'?" he asked,

"I think so." Luna answered,

"It's one of my favourites."

(Michael)
There's a place in your heart
And I know that it is love
In this place
It was brighter than tomorrow

(Luna)
And if you really try
You'll find there's no need to cry
In this place
You'll find there's no hurt or sorrow

(Michael)
There are ways to get there
If you cared enough for the living

(Luna)
Make a little space
Make a better place

(MJ & Luna)
Heal The World
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you cared enough for living
Make a better place for you and for me

End of Chapter

Stuck In The Middle

(MJ)
We pray for our fathers
Pray for our mothers
Wishing our families well
We sing songs for the wishing
And those who are kissing
But not for the missing
So this one's for all the lost children
This one's for all the lost children
Wishing them well
And wishing them home

That was "The Lost Children" one of Michael's favourite songs he wrote, Luna joins in,

(Luna)
When you sit there addressing
Counting your blessings
Binding your time
When you lay me down sleeping
My heart is weeping
A place for all the lost children
This is for all the lost children
Wishing them well
And wishing them home

(Luna)
Home with their fathers
Snug close and warm
Loving their mothers

(MJ)
I see the door simply wide open
No one can find thee

(MJ & Luna)
So pray for all the lost children
Let's pray for all the lost children
Wishing them well
This is for all the lost children
Wishing them well
And wishing them home

After finishing up "The Lost Children", suddenly Luna's stomach growls,

"Uh…Heeheehee. I guess I haven't eaten all day." Luna giggled,

"Yeah we've been walking for hours for hours. Let's take a pit stop and take a break." Michael said,

"Well we're in luck Michael. Look." Luna said as she pointed out a gas station and next to it is a convenient store,

"Let's go." Luna said as she ran towards the convenient store with Michael following behind, they went inside and find some great choices at a low price, there was a sandwich box and she spotted on she never seen before, a spaghetti meatball sandwich, Luna grabbed one and also found a bottle of milk, then she asks,

"Hey Michael? You need anything dude?"

"Oh I just have an orange juice, an apple and vanilla pudding packs." Michael answered, Luna took out the items and went to the cashier,

"That'll be $23.45." the cashier said, Luna searched in her bag for cash and found 2 $10s and $5 in change and she got $1.55 back in change after,

"Say miss. I don't mean to pry, but who are you talking to?" the cashier,

"Oh I was talking to…" Luna tries to answer as she looks directly towards, Michael signals to Lua by shaking his head and waving his arms meaning "No",

"My imaginary friend. Just entertaining myself. Hehehehe…" Luna said as she left, after the left the convenient store, they spotted a picnic table just yards away from the gas station, so Luna and Michael walked over there to refuel their energy.

"Lynn always eats meatball subs all the time, this takes me…wait…Lynn…I remember now. One of my little sisters, Lynn Jr." Luna's memory jogged in,

"Wow! That's great." Michael was happy to hear it. He shared the pudding with Luna and saved the rest for later and resume the journey after satisfying their hunger, Juts leaving the picnic area, Michael explained about his diet and that he was never a good eater when stressed,

"So I went on a vegetarian diet after breaking out in acne problems."

"Eww…don't remind me about that. I never wanted that on my face." Luna said with a grossed out face,

"Well my diet worked, I even lose some weight in the process to keep my dancers body, though it even alters my face and he media and tabloids reports lies about my face and my doctors recommended that I add protein in my diet like chicken and fish. So I did. I cheated on my diet now and then on some occasions. And remember what I told you that I was never a good eater?"

"Yeah." Luna answered,

"I never eat when I'm upset, angry and stressed. When I was on trial, I hardly eat anything and I lose weight so much the trial stressed me out so much I went to an endless anxiety attacks and before the verdict, I was completely drained physically, mentally and emotionally I just wanna leave the country and never come back." he explained,

And after you won in court a free man, did you really leave?" Luna asked,

"I did leave they country yes and I vowed never to return after they mistreated left and right for many years unend." Michael answered,

"I'm so sorry." Luna assured.

Later, they spotted a flyer posted on a phone poll, the flyer for some kind of animal lovers pageant,

"Hmm…it's coming back to me…pageants…animal lovers…" Luna tried to remember and finally her brain clicked,

"Lola! Lola's the pageant master and…Lana! She loves animals! AH! I remember my twin sissies!" I remember them now!" Luna squealed,

"That's a twofer! We're making great process so far." Michael said, now she needs to remember Lincoln, Lucy, Luan, Lily and Lisa in due time.

Meanwhile in Royal Woods

Lori searched for the last place to look and still no Luna in sight. Her phone rings, it was Bobby calling,

"Hey babe, have you made it home safe? Cause I'm ready for our phone date today." Bobby asked,

"Boo Boo Bear I'm sorry I can't talk right now. Luna's missing and we can't find her anywhere." Lori explained,

"What!? When How long has she been gone?" Bobby asked,

"Since last night. She hasn't come home from Sam's and she's gone and we hope nothing bad happens to her." Lori answered frantically having a near anxiety attack,

"Lori Lori just calm down. I'm sure Luna will be fine, she's probably returning home by now." Bobby assured,

"Yeah you're right. Sorry, we have to postpone our phone date my love." Lori said making a sad puppy face,

"It's okay babe, go find Luna and if she's found, we can have our phone date then. Fair?" Bobby asked,

"Yeah…I can work with that." Lori said,

"L8A babe." Bobby said ending the call,

"Aaawwww…" that made Lori feel better, then called Rita,

"Mom. Let's go back home, Luna might be back there by now."

"Okay honey." Rita answered, then she called Alpha team to regroup back home, hoping Luna returned safe and sound,

Back outside of town and just less than 35 miles from Royal Woods,

"Man I need a break. What time is it?" Luna asked, Michael look at his watch,

"3:34pm."

"Great. It'll take me all day to back home on foot." Luna muttered,

"So…what are we gonna hitch a ride?" Michael asked,

"Nah, I'm tired of walking and my feet are just killing me." she answered, she found a huge hollow log next to a dirt road by the STOP sign, she sat on a log and took off her boots and socks,

"Aaaah…much better." she sighs in relief, then she took out her guitar to play,

(Luna)
Oh why…
Oh why am I
Stuck in the middle

"Wait a minute?" Michael wanted to ask as she stopped Luna,

"What song it that?"

Oh I just made it up in my head. It's called 'Stuck In The Middle'." Luna answered,

"Did you stream it off of 'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'?"

"No I don't think so."

"You sure?"

"Honest…"

"Okay. I know you're honest." Michael said,

"Please continue."

"Sure thing MJ." Luna said,

(Luna)
Like a crow named Bertram
And a bat named Lucy
The dark creatures of the night
The middle part of the family…

Then something clicked in Luna's head, it was her song that jogs her memory.

"Lucy…I have another sister named Lucy. She's a major goth and have a bat named 'Fangs'. I remember Lucy no!" Luna cheered,

"Oh! She loves 'Thriller', 'Ghosts', 'Threatened' and 'Is It Scary' that you did." she continues on,

"Thank you." Michael said,''

"Now, where was I?" Luna asked,

"Part of the family." he answered,

"Oh right right…"

(Luna)
Why am I the middle child
Neither old
Nor young
Oh I'm stuck in the middle
Stuck in the middle
Yeah stuck in the middle
Oh stuck in the middle
Stuck in the middle
Neither old nor young

"May I?" Michael asked,

"Sure, go for it Mike." Luna answered,

(MJ)
Oh why so stuck in the middle
Brother never let me in their circle
Sister never bother to push me out
Why our sibling make me so
Cause I'm neither old
Nor young

(Luna)
Yeah stuck in the middle
Oh so stuck in the middle
Stuck in the middle
Stuck in the middle
Oh yeah stuck in the middle
Stuck in the middle
I'm neither old nor young

They continue on with the new song and while they're at it, back in Royal Woods at the Loud house, Alpha team, Gold team and Lori returned home and scattered around the house. But alas, no sign of Luna ever returned home,

"She's not home." Rita said,

"Luna could be anywhere." Lynn Jr. said,

"Ugh! We'll never find her now!" Lola exclaimed,

"Better call Sam and give her the update." Lincoln said and calls Sam,

"Hi Lincoln. Any luck?" Sam asked,

"Negative, we've looked everywhere." Lincoln answered,

"No luck on our end either and the contest is only a few hours away and we need her now." Sam said,

"Well…there is still a chance Luna could be on her way back from wherever she could be. I'm not giving up hope." Lincoln said,

"You have a plan?" Sam asked,

"I do. I'll call my friends to steak out certain areas in case they spot Luna, they'll call me up and fetch her back before the contest." Lincoln explained,

"Oh thank you thank you thank you! I could kiss you later." Sam squealed, they ended their call,

"Say, are your friends can be of any help at all?" Mr. Coconuts asked,

"Of course they can help, you're underestimating the 'man with the plan'. Lincoln answered and calls Clyde,

"Clyde. I need your help. Code purple #4920." Lincoln said,

"You mean Luna is missing/kidnapped and call for a steak out in case Luna is found?" Clyde asked,

"Right. I'll call Liam first to call Rusty and you call Stella and Zach." Lincoln instructed,

"10-4." Clyde answered,

"Clincoln McLoud over and out." they said and call ended,

"Okay my friends are gonna scope out in town for Luna." Lincoln said.

One Hour Later

Clyde scopes out near the arena, Stella on the east side of town, Liam in the out south edge of town, Zach just close to high school and Rusty outside the mall,

"Hey baby wassup?" Rusty asked as he seeks out and flirting with a cute violet haired girl,

"Ugh. No thanks." she turned her nose and left,

"Wait. Gotta focus Rust man. Remember your task." Rusty said to himself.

Over Another Hour Later

Luna was still playing her guitar until she noticed Michael was gone,

"Huh? Michael? Michael!?" she called,

Over here!" Michael called back, behind her beyond the woods, there was a pond where Michael is.

"What are you doing over there?" Luna asked,

"I heard ducks in the pond and then they flew off and I found a water lily, nice looking one too. Just enjoying life." Michael answered,

"Yeah that lily is special…wait…" Luna's brain triggers and finally she remembers…

"Luna." that was Lily whom she can remember,

"I remember now. Lily! My baby sister Lily!" Luna said ecstatically,

"Wow you're getting close Luna." Michael said,

"I can't believe I almost remember my family entirely. Dude I'm getting parched." Luna said as she dunks her hand in the pond and tries to drink pond water,

"LUNA NO!" Michael exclaimed,

"What!?"

"You can't drink pond water. There's lots of germs and bacteria swimming in there, you could easily get sick from it." Michael explained,

"Well if only Lisa can check the pond for bacterial…I remember my 2nd youngest sister Lisa! She's the brainiac, she'd check for sanitation levels of this pond if she was here right now." Luna remembers Lisa,

"But I need a drink so bad after singing for a couple of hours and my throat is getting dry."

"We'll get water for you when we get back to Royal Woods." Michael said,

"But it'll take me over a few hours to get there on foot by night fall," Luna said,

"Then we should hitch a ride." Michael suggested, then for the past 20 minutes, Luna waited for a ride, after a few vehicles passed here, but there going to the direction of Detroit, then she spotted a truck heading towards her and Michael going to Royal Woods direction, she signals the truck and the truck stops,

"Hey! Need a ride kid!?" the driver called asking her,

"Yes thank you!" Luna called as she picks up her stuff,

"Where to!?"

"Royal Woods!"

"I'm heading to Flint, so I'll drop you off on the way!" the driver said,

"Thank you, you're a life saver!" Luna said,

"Hop in the back!" Luna placed her stuff in the back of the truck and hops in there and Michael hops in and finally onward to Royal Woods.

End of Chapter

Last edited:
Hurry Up Luna Before It's Too Late

So Luna and Michael finally travels to Royal Woods faster by hitching a ride in the back of the pick up truck, Luna noticed a few wooden boxes of coconuts, she quickly thought of Mr. Coconuts, she giggles,

"What?" Michael asked,

"Those coconuts in those boxes reminded me Mr. Coconuts and 'GASP' I remember Mr. Coconuts! He's Luan's wooden puppet who gets on my nerves as time…I remember Luan now!" Luna squeals,

"Awesome. She's almost getting her full memory back. Now she needs to remember one more family member to remember and she'll be back to normal." Michael thought,

Though it's almost for the Teen Rock Contest, the Louds are already heading to the arena for the event, there are a few people in attendance, the Louds made it earlier than they that and they went to check on the Moon Goats, they already arrived, but they were very bummed out losing Luna before the contest.

"Hey guys. Still waiting for Luna?" Lincoln asked,

"Yeah, If she doesn't show up before we go on, we'll be disqualified for sure." Sam answered,

"It's down right bogus if you ask me." Mazzy said,

"We didn't get a chance to tell you this, but Luna was knocked out cold and been abducted."Lucy said,

"What!?" the Goats exclaimed,

"By who?" Sully asked,

"Jackal & Hyenas." Lori answered,

"Those cheating scumbags!" Sully exclaimed in anger and punched a trash can,

"They did all that just to disqualify us." Sam assumed,

"Luckily Lucy witnessed everything." Luan said, until suddenly Jackal & Hyenas showed up

"Well well well, if it isn't the Baa Baa Moon Sheeps." Jack gloats in triumph,

"Why you lousy son of a-" Sully was about to get rough, but was restrained by Sam and Mazzy,

"Cool it Sully. This Jackhead's not worth it anyways." Sam said,

"What's the matter Sheepie Weepies? Lost your valuable member huh?" Heidi asked taunting,

"We know you're behind this." Mazzy said angrily,

"Yeah? Do you have proof? Face it, you'll never out rock us anyways and you'll never rock out ever again. And who are these losers?" Jack taunts,

"We're Luna's family creep." Leni answered glaring,

"Oh yeah. I remember a few of you. Yeah. Hey Lori, did you break up with your Pooh Bear yet so you can go on a date with me? Jack asked raising his eye brows,

"That's Boo Boo Bear and like I literally go out with a creep like you, beside I love my boyfriend too much to break up."Lori answered,

"Oh Luan, you still carry that wooden puppet with you? Hey pal, knock-knock." Jack asked and knocks on Mr. Coconuts…literally and Mr. Coconuts bites him,

CHOMP

"Ouch!"

"Don't you ever disrespect me again buster or I'll give you much more worse than a bite!" Mr. Coconuts growled,

"Your knock knock joke to Mr. Coconuts was so weak." Luan retorted at Jack,

"Whatever. Well hello cutie baby, do you ever go out with rock stars like moi?" Jack asks towards Leni pitching woo with her,

"Oh well I uh…hehehehe…" Leni giggled as she blushes, but quickly realized who's she talking to,

"Uh I mean EEW! No!" Leni shuts Jack down,

"Ooh ouch that hurts." Jack retorted, then turned his attention to Rita,

"Well how about you fine foxy mama?" Jack asked,

"Hey! Are you trying to hit on my mom?" Lynn Jr. asked she snorts,

"Hey! No one hits on my wife bucko!" Lynn Sr. growls as she pulls up his sleeves,

"Oh you wanna go old man? Bring it!" Jack offered a beat down,

"No dad! Let us handle him." Lynn Jr. offers as the Loud kids takes their stand until…

"Hello everyone and welcome to the 5th Annual Teen Rock Contest!" said the announcer,

"Welp. Saved by the bell. You got lucky I don't plan on messing with yous further and by the way Sheeps. Good luck getting disqualified." Jack gloats,

"Yeah losers." Natty taunted as they laugh, the Louds and the Goats grumbled in anger,

"You and I are going to have to talk after we win Jack!" Heidi scolded,

"Come on baby. I was just teasing them." Jack assured.

Meanwhile

Luna and Michael finally made it to Royal Woods as the pick up truck stopped,

"Is this where you wanna stop?" the driver asked,

"Yeah, that's good. Thanks for the ride." Luna answered and jumps off the back of the truck, Michael jumped off next as they stared at the sight of Royal Woods which is below the very hill they're at,

"So this is my home. Royal Woods, Michigan." Luna said,

"Royal Woods looks a little different than I remember since I last visited there." Michael said,

"It seems different, because there are few more buildings built every few years." Luna assumed,

"Hey you Rocking Loud gal. Who are you talking to?" the person asking is none other than Flip, he paid off the trucker who just dropped Luna and Michael off and then he drove off after Flip grabbed a box of coconuts and loaded the box to his beat up truck.

"Do I know you dude?" Luna asked,

"No no wait don't tell me, let me guess." she was about to guess,

"Um Luna, that guy's must've known you, but doesn't seem like the friendly type. I can smell bad vibes around him." Michael said,

"Yeah possibly, but I feel like I know the guy." Luna said,

"Okay just stop, please? You're kinda creeping me out." Flip said, feeling a bit edgy,

"Alright fine let's go. Bye Flip…" as Luna was about to leave, she finally remembers,

"'GASP' Flip! Ah! I do remember him!" Luna shrieks, Flip was perplexed,

"Eh…whatever." Flip said as he drove off, Michael and Luna walked downhill heading to the same direction for home,

"I need to check the time on my phone." Luna said as they stopped so she can reach for her phone from her bag, then Liam who was just yards away saw Luna in sight,

"I found her! I found her!", he then grabs his walkie talkie,

"Breaker! Breaker! Luna Loud has been spotted. I repeat. Luna Loud has been spotted!"

"What!?" Clyde, Rusty, Zach and Stella from their positions responded,

"You found Luna!?" Clyde exclaimed,

"Where was she Liam?" Stella asked,

"She just walked downhill and she's was walking for home." Liam answered,

"I'll report to Lincoln right now." Clyde said as he speed dials Lincoln,

Luna's was in sleep mode for several hours, so she woke the phone up with the battery at 38% and the time is 8:13pm,

"GAH!" It's quarter after 8:00!" Luna shrieks,

"The contest already started!" Michael exclaimed,

Back in the arena, the first two teen bands have already started their turn, Lincoln's ringtone plays means Clyde is calling,

"Lincoln! Luna's back! Liam found her!" Clyde exclaimed,

"Woah woah Clyde! Are you sure Luna's back?" Lincoln asked as he went to the bathroom where the music is muffled out,

"100% confirmed Lincoln." Clyde answered,

"Okay, thanks for the help, get everybody to text me your positions while I get Lori to pick yous guys up while we fetch Luna."

"Roger." Clyde answered as they ended the call, Lincoln calls Luna through face chat,

"We'll never make it to the arena on time and the Moon Goats will be disqualified if I don't make it!" Luna exclaimed full panic mode, her phone rings, it was Lincoln calling, she answered on face chat,

"Hello?"

"Luna! Where on Earth have you been all day?" Lincoln asked frantically, Luna finally recognizes Lincoln pretty quick as her full memories came back,

"Lincoln! My baby bro! i finally remember you now!" Luna squeals in delight and pecks kisses to her phone at Lincoln,

"Jeez Luna, did you not remember me at all?" Lincoln asked,

"Well it was kind of a long story. I suffered a mild concussion and I was 60 miles away north from home and 'GASP' No time for that now! Has the contest started yet?" Luna realized the contest was underway,

"Yes! 2 bands have their turn and it sound like the 3rd band is next. Where are you right now?" Lincoln asked,

"I'm just downhill heading my way home, but I need to get to the arena and FAST!" Luna answered,

"I'm gonna get Lori to pick you up and head back for the contest." Lincoln assured,

"Please hurry bro!" Luna exclaimed and ended the call, Lincoln rushes back to the family and the Goats,

"Guys! I was just on the phone with Luna, she's back and on her way here!" Lincoln exclaimed,

"Where was she all this time?" Rita asked,

"She was 60 miles out of town, north side." Lincoln answered,

"You didn't bother looking out of town Lynn?" Rita asked glaring at Lynn Sr.,

"Oh come on Rita, we didn't specify looking out of town, we would've known that. Besides we said we're looking specifically uptown and downtown." Lynn Sr. said really peeved off,

"Come on Lori, we have to get her. Now!" Lincoln said,

"I'm right behind you." Lori said,

"But we need to pick up my friends first on the way." Lincoln said,

"Right. Mom, I need keys for Vanzilla." Lori said, Rita gave Lori the keys,

"Please be careful." Rita said,

"I will." Lori assured and she and Lincoln took off,

"Up next is 'Jackal & Hyenas", the announcer called out,

"Moon Goats. You're up next." the stage manager said,

"Oh Luna. Where are you? Please hurry." Sam prayed,

"I can finally remember my whole Loud family! I got my full memory back! AH!" Luna shrieks in satisfaction,

"Fantastic. But we're far from done yet. Look again on your phone." Michael said, Luna looks at her phone and found at least over 100 unanswered messages and over 25 unanswered phone calls and most of those were from Sam,

"GAAAH!" I didn't realize I left my phone on sleep mode the entire time and Sam's been texting and calling me since last night and I never got a chance to look at it! Oh man! I better text her right now!" Luna exclaimed and texted Same in fast pace,

"Sam!

I just found out you left me numerous text messages and phone calls since last night. I'm so sorry, I left phone on sleep mode all day and didn't check on it since."

-Luna

While "Jackal & Hyenas" are performing, Sam heard a ping from her phone and found that Luna's texting her,

"Guys! It's Luna!" Sam exclaimed excitedly, she texted Luna back,

"I'm so relieved you responded. But nevermind that, where are you!?"

-Sam

And back and forth…

"Long story short, I'm just back in Royal Woods right now, I was north out of town walking all day and I need to get to the arena…NOW!"

-Luna

"I noticed Lori and Lincoln just left and looks like to me that they're on their way to get you."

-Sam

"Lincoln and Lori are on their way to pick me up." Luna said to Michael until…

"Hey! Luna! Over here!" it was Liam calling from the brush,

"It's Liam, one of Lincoln's friends." Luna said,

"What are you doing hiding over there!?" she called out,

"We're on look out for you!" Liam answered,

"Heh?" Luna was perplexed,

"Yeah I saw you over the hill and you got down and got me a closer look and I knew it was you and I called Lincoln to let him know you returned!" Liam explained,

"So that's why Lincoln called me after you found me?" Luna asked,

"Yep." Liam answered as she rushed over to Luna,

"Then we got to hurry. Come on Michael." Luna said,

"Let's go." Michael said,

"Uh…who the dang heck are you talkin' to?" Liam asked as they start running, though he couldn't see Michael, but only Luna can see Michael since he's a spirit,

"No time, let's keep moving." Luna said, so they ran as fast they could without slowing down until suddenly, they noticed a vehicle headed their way very fast, as it they were close, it was Vanzilla,

"There! Liam's with her!" Stella called pointing out,

"I got this." Lori said as she honks the horn,

BEEEEP

"It is Vanzilla." Luna said,

"HEY!" she called out as she an Liam waved their arms out, they stopped and Lincoln opens the door,

"Come on guys hurry hurry let's go go go now now now!" Lincoln exclaimed, as Michael, Liam and Luna hops inside Vanzilla quickly and takes off,

"Lincoln! My baby bro!" Luna squeezes Lincoln like a grape,

"Uh…can we save the reunion for later?" Lori asked,

"Oh yeah right, the contest." Luna realized why they came to fetch her for, so they headed back to the arena as fast as they can. Back in the arena, "Jackal & Hyenas" just finished their performances,

"Oh no they finished already." Sully said,

"Come on Luna hurry." Sam muttered,

"Next up, we have…'The Moon Goats'."

"Oh no." Sam cried, the Goats wouldn't budge,

"Will the Moon Goats come on stage?"

"Face it guys, we may as will be disqualified." Sully said,

"Yeah, without Luna we'll never amount ourselves to perform gigs ever again." Mazzy sighs, then another stage manager comes over towards the Goats,

"Are you guys the Moon Goats?" he asked,

"Yes." they answered,

"Names?"

"Sam."

"Mazzy."

"Sully."

"Okay…then…where' Luna Loud?"

"We don't know, she should be here by now." Sam answered as her nerves jangled,

"Then, I guess I have no choice but to…"

"HEY! I'm here! Sorry I'm late!" Luna hollared as she ran,

"Luna!" the Goats were relieved Luna finally arrives,

"Oh? That's Luna? So are yous coming on stage now?" the stage manager asked,

"Yes!"

"Okay then, right this way."

"Luna! What took you so long?" Sam asked crying happy tears as Luna finally caught up,

"No time, let's go!" Luna answered as they ran backstage as the Goats followed, just as Jackal & Hyenas packs up their instruments, they noticed Luna is here outside the room door,

"Hey." Edith was shocked,

"What the?" Natty was perplexed,

"That Loud girl is back?" Heidi asked,

"WHAT!? NO! Our plan is ruined! GRR!" Jack exclaimed as he throws a huge hissy fit like an angry gorilla, the Goats got their instruments ready as Luna catches her breath and once she does, the Moon Goats are ready to and went on stage in the dark. Then as the lights beam.

End of Chapter

Michael Jackson Rock Medley

"E'llo Royal Woods Arena!" Luna shouts as the audience cheers so loud,

"Tonight is gonna be ROCKIIIIIN'!" she plays the guitar riff opening of "Why You Wanna Trip On Me" (Dancing Machine/Blame It On The Boogie *Immortal Version*), then the Moon Goats plays "Give In To Me", then out of nowhere, Michael walked on stage with a microphone with him, although nobody else can see him except for Luna,

(MJ)
She always takes a with a heart of stone
Cause all she does is throws it back to me
I've spent a lifetime looking for someone
Don't try to understand me
Just simply do the things I say

Love is a feeling
Give it when I want it
Cause I'm on fire
Quench my desire
Give it when I want it
Talk to me woman
Give In To Me
Give In To Me

Then Michael signals Luna to get to a mic stand in the middle of the stage, then she signals Sam to come towards her behind the mic and then Michael sang a different verse,

(MJ)
You and your friends were laughing at me in town
But it's

(Luna & Sam)
Okay

(MJ)
And it's

(Luna & Sam)
Okay

(MJ)
You won't be laughing girl when I'm not around
I'll be

(MJ, Luna & Sam)
Okay

(MJ)
And I'll
I'll never find
Gotta, the peace of mind
No

Then Luna does a Slash solo and after that the Goats shifts to…

(MJ)
Beat It
Beat It
No one wants to be defeated
Show them how funky
Strong as your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or who's right

Beat It
Beat It
No one wants to be defeated
Show them how funky
Strong as your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or who's right

Just Beat It Beat It Beat It

Beat It Beat It Beat It

Michael does the shh shh bit and now "Black Or White" plays,

OW!

(MJ)
I took my baby on a Saturday bang
Boy this girl with you we're one and the same
Now I believe in miracles
And a miracle has happened tonight
But if you're thinking about my baby
It don't matter if you're Black Or White

Hee!

Then Michael signals Luna to come beside him to do another Slash solo (MTV 10th Anniversary style), they walked side of the stage where a huge fan blows in front and below them and Luna proceed kicking a metal trash can off stage,

(MJ)
I'm tired of the devil
I'm tired of the stuff
I'm tired of the business
So when the going gets rough
I ain't scared of your brother
I ain't scared of no sheets
I ain't scared of nobody
So when the going gets mean

And Michael goes on center full blown MTV VMA 1995 as Luna does another Slash solo,

AAAAAAAH!

AAAAOOW!

Right when Luna does the solo, Michael does exactly how he does it in 1995,

Ooo! Got it! Hoo Hee!

He sets of flaming pyros off twice on each side, got back in the middle,

Got it! Hoo!

He jumps up setting of the pyros again and comes for the finale of "Black Or White" (Dangerous Tour style), the Moon Goats went nuts on the finale, especially Luna going back to the side to have the fan blown against her for the final time and return back center stage. Michael spins dramatically as Mazzy beats drums in tempo so fast she can feel Michael's presence and music following on her, then Michael did a bicycle move on his back, bouncing on his knees, then spins one last time and at the same time gathering electric energy charging up static and one final jump as he shoots electricity to the stage lights above them, the lights overloaded and then…

BOOM

The stage lights exploded with 3 headlights still intact as the song ends with Moon Goats and Michael Jackson froze as the audience roars cheering including the Loud family, until suddenly 4 police officers shown up, the Louds lead them to Jackal & Hyenas.

"Ladies and gentlemen. There will be an intermission as we fix the lights." said the stage manager,

"That's them officers! They're the ones who kidnapped my daughter." Lynn Sr. said,

"Cheese it girls!" Jack shouted as he suddenly realizes the cops shown up, as they scatter,

"Oh no you don't pal!" said one of the officers as gave a 3 second chase and finally apprehended Jack before he makes a daring escape and proceed to cuff him,

"Jack Karnickle, you're under arrest."

"For what dude!? I done nothing!" Jack exclaimed,

"For abduction and assault in the 4th degree." said one officer,

"You have no proof!"

"Actually, we do have proof. I've been watching you knocking my sister in the head out cold and kidnapped her and drive away out of town." Lucy retorted as she shown damning evidence from her phone,

"AH! Dang it to heck." Jack muttered angrily, the other officers arrested the Hyenas for association to the kidnapping and took them away. Knowing Jackal & Hyenas are no in custody, Luna was relieved they're now gone.

25 Minutes After Replacing Stage Lights And A Few Bands Later

The last band just finished their performance and it's time for the winning announcement,

"Aw right everybody! That was quite a show these kids put up tonight. Now it's time to announce the winner of the Teen Rockers Contest. But first I would like to announce a shocking development. Jackal & Hyenas are automatically disqualified and banned from future gigs as they're currently in police custody arrested for abduction, assault and association to kidnapping charges." said the host,

"BOO!" the audience booed in a mix over the fact that Jackal & Hyenas deserved jail time for what they did which also counts as cheating and the fans booed the fact that they were arrested wrongfully and got screwed over,

"Okay okay that's enough. Fact aside, we'll start with the runners up. Our 3rd place band goes to…'Boss Makers'!", the audience cheered,

"Fantastic boys. Now our 2nd place band goes to…'Baby Foxies'!" the audience cheered once again,

"Your love grudge rock combo makes our hearts wild ladies. Awesome job."

"I love you Bon Bonnie!" said a male fan which turned out to be a boyfriend,

"Love you," said a Baby Foxie drummer,

"That's my girl!"

"Okay. Now it's time for our 1st place band and the winner is…" the host went silent for 10 seconds for dramatic suspense,

"…'The Moon Goats'!", the Goats went hysterical as they approach the host,

"Your tribute to Michael Jackson was spectacular. The King of Pop will be happy." the host said as Luna looks at Michael,

"He already is dude. He already is." Luna said and Michael smiled,

"We did it Luna! We did it!" Sam squeals as she embraced Luna rubbing cheek to cheek and kissing her,

"Couldn't done it without Michael Sam." Luna said and kisses Sam back on the lips, the Goats and the Louds gather up to Luna happy that she returned after being gone 24 hours ago, then the photo op comes in and even presented a rockers trophy to The Moon Goats and after taking photos and the event is finally over. It was getting late and everybody went to go home.

End of Chapter

Mission Accomplished Thank You Michael

The Louds made their way to Vanzilla as Luna and Michael were talking,

"Dude! How did you shoot electricity to those stage lights like that!?" Luna was ecstatic,

"Luna, I'm a spirit. I can do that easily. Watch." Michael answered as demonstrates by shooting static bolt directly as Lori,

ZAP

"GAH!" Lori screams as he hair poofs out stiff by the static shock, Luna and Michael giggled,

"What happened?" Lynn Sr. asked,

"Something literally shocked me out of nowhere." Lori answered as she fixes her blonde hair and heads to her car. And so they reach for home, Luna was exhausted,

"Well 'yawn' I gotta take a shut eye early dude." Luna yawned,

"Uh Luna?" Lincoln asked,

"Who are you talking to?" followed by Lola,

"Michael." Luna answered,

"Michael…who?" Lynn Jr. asked,

"Jackson." Luna said,

"Oh please. Michael Jackson or as he's well known as the 'King of Pop' has been dead for years." Lisa said,

"Yeah. How could be here if he's dead?" Is he a ghost?" Leni asked,

"GHOST! WHERE!? WHERE!?" Lynn Sr. freaks out in horror,

"Well kinda, but not really much of a ghost, he's actually my spirit guide. I would've made it home if it wasn't for Michael. Right?" Luna said and asked Michael, Michael made a peace sign confirming the truth,

"If you can see him, but we can't see him Luna." Lola pointed out,

"She's right, only you can see me and they can't, but I can see them clear as daylight." Michael said,

"Oh yeah you're right…Ooo. That reminds me. Leni? Where do you keep your sunglasses collection?" Luna asked,

"Oh I know where it is." Leni said as she went upstairs as Michael, Luna and Lori followed, they entered Lori/Leni's room and found a box hidden in the far corner of the closet, a box was labeled "Leni's shades", Leni opened the box and seeks 3 dozens of different sunglasses Leni wore in her lifetime, then Michael noticed a familiar sunglasses only he would know, it was the pair he always wore and the exact on he gave to Leni,

"There it is Luna. That's the sunglasses I gave to her when she was a baby." Michael said pointing out the sunglasses,

"Say where did you get this one Leni?" Luna asked pointing out the sunglasses Michael was referring to,

"You know. I don't quite remember all to well…I think I got it…no wait…someone gave that sunglasses to me and I was a cute baby at the time. I was wandering around the mall. Then there's that one guy who gave me this pair that he's wearing. And…I remember that he was wearing a black fedora, he was also a face mask, a silk face mask which is so chic and he had a sweet angelic voice…" Leni was reminiscing until she solves the puzzle of who gave her those sunglasses,

"O-M-Gosh! I just realized who it was that gave me those sunglasses! The fedora, the face mask and that sweet recognizable voice…it was Michael Jackson! AAAH!" Leni shrieks in sheer delight and faints, her eyes forms into a heart and hearts were popping out,

"You know, I thought that looked like Michael walking away. Mom and dad were looking for Leni around and I was dad's shoulders trying to hold on, then there those 2 guys in suits that found Leni and they walked off with Michael. I did recognize Michael right away as they left and I waved bye bye. I didn't even say anything about it since." Lori said,

"Wow. You two are so lucky. Too bad I was inside mom that whole time." Luna said,

"See? All of it was true." Michael said,

"Well I should hit the hay dudes." Luna said, she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth, meanwhile Michael decided to tour around the Loud house, he checks out the open rooms, noticing Lisa was just resuming her research on one of her experiments, then he saw Lynn balancing a spongey hockey puck on the blade of her hockey stick, seen Luan writing material for her jokes,

"I hope she doesn't do joke about me." Michael said, then he saw Lana with her animal friends,

"I remember those days. With Bubbles, Louie, Muscles, Prince, Princess, Gypsy, Max, Madonna (*the snake, not the artist*) and Graveyard. I miss all my animal friends."

"No Lily! Careful with-"

KAPLOOIE

Lily was messing with Lisa's beakers, she took them as she ran through the hallway and threw them down the floor exploding a huge mess and at the same time flew through the air past the stairs,

"WHEEEE!"

As Michael heard the commotion upstairs, he noticed Lily flew off and he catches Lily midair, Lily didn't even noticed who caught her midair, but rather she's just enjoying the jolly out of herself giggling,

"Heehee! Again! Again!" Lily said as Michael puts her down,

"What a little mischief." Michael smiled, then he noticed Lucy was doing a black paint job on one of the coffins, then continues looking around.

10 Minutes Later

Michael retuned upstairs to the hallway, he knocks on Luna/Luan's room door,

"Luna? Are you decent?" Michael asked,

"Yes, come right in." Luna answered, Michael walked right through the door since will you know how, Luna was wearing her purple night shirt which was big enough to cover above her knees,

"So, you happy being home?" Michael asked,

"I do. I would've been stuck out of town with my head banged up and never made it for the contest if it wasn't for you Michael. Despite many hours of walking, it's been fun hanging out with you, chatting and singing while we walked. That was one of the most rockin' fun time I've ever had in my life." Luna said,

"I had fun too. And since you're home safe and sound, as well as you won the contest and got your full memory back. My mission is done. And I have to go back to the spirit world now. But before I go, there's something I wanna give you." Michael said,

"What is it?" Luna asked,

"Bring your guitar and hold up." Michael said, Luna took her guitar out and holds it up above her,

"Like this?"

"That's right."

Michael sticks his finger out and shoots out magic,

SHOO!

The magic unleashed, circles around Luna's guitar and suddenly…

PWEW

That's it?" Luna asked,

"That's it. Look at the front." Michael said, Luna turned her guitar to see the front of it and there was message on there:

"Thank you Luna for a wonderful time we have and keep on rockin' kid"

-Michael Jackson

Luna's guitar was autographed by Michael Jackson,

"Thank you Michael. I love it. And thank you for bringing me back home so I wanna return the favour." Luna smiled, then she slowly walks up towards Michael, lifting herself tiptoed and kissed Michael on the cheek,

"Good bye King of Pop." and she went up to her top bed,

"Good bye Luna Loud." then Michael does the famous spin and vanished. Luna blushed waving Michael goodbye and finally went to sleep.

"I love you Michael." she whispered.

In the spirit world, Michael returned from Royal Woods and found Mick Swagger,

"Oi Michael!"

"Mick! How long have you been here?" Michael asked,

"Not long. Been here a few minutes." Mick answered,

"So how's your show in Finland go?" Michael asked once more,

"Fabulous mate, we're on our way to Copenhagen." Mick answered,

"I remember those time I went there. I even performed on my 39th birthday on my HIStory Tour." Michael said,

"So how's you mission to help my fan Luna Loud?" Mick asked,

"Oh it went very well as I expected." Michael answered,

Later

Luan was getting ready for bed until she noticed Luna's guitar was autographed by…

"Michael Jackson!?" Luan whispered to herself, until she decides to forget it and went to bed below Luna's and dozes off,

"Let's cross paths again Michael." Luna said in her sleep, hoping she will someday see Michael Jackson again in spirit.

The End

Back