Macaulay Culkin Honored with Star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame

It was a big day for Macaulay Culkin on Dec. 1, as he officially received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Culkin—who famously portrayed Kevin McAllister in two Home Alone movies—was supported by some of his closest family members and friends, including fiancée Brenda Song, along with their two children, Dakota and Carson.

In addition to Catherine O’Hara (Culkin’s on-screen mom) and actress Natasha Lyonne, fans were also eager to see Paris Jackson in attendance, who was on hand for the festivities honoring her godfather.During the event, Jackson—who rocked a skintight brown top and print skirt, perfectly paired with loose curls—posed for photos with the My Girl actor, who looked equally as fashionable in a black suit. Before the ceremony, the duo also shared a sweet hug.
Considering the very private relationship between the 43-year-old actor and his goddaughter, fans were delighted to get a glimpse of them together, with comments such as “I’m so happy to see Paris there to support her godfather” and “I'm sure MJ's spirit is there along with Paris."

“Congratulations Mac! How Michael would be proud,” someone else chimed in.
Culkin and Jackson’s father, the late Michael Jackson, became lifelong friends, despite their 22-year age gap, after the actor appeared in the pop icon's “Black and White” music video in 1991.

During a 2020 Esquire interview, Culkin opened up about his bond with the deceased chart topper, even defending him from the many allegations, having previously testified as a character witness in People v. Michael Jackson in 2005.
In 2018, Culkin briefly spoke out about his bond with Jackson's daughter, telling Marc Maron on his podcast WTF, “I am close with Paris. I’m going to warn you now I am very protective of her, so just look out.”

He added, “I am a very open book when it comes to things, but like with her, she is beloved by me.”

Around the same time, the now 25-year-old singer gave a glimpse at their sweet relationship by posting a rare birthday snap of the two of them together on Instagram Story. In celebration of his 42nd trip around the sun, she sat on her godfather’s lap and hugged him tight as they both flashed joyous smiles to the camera.

407411892_7695882510427363_573856679070339120_n.jpg

GATBNZoXAAAT0UB

The way the musical banner featuring Michael's silhouette and initials can be seen on display in the background makes it feel like he is there himself in some small way.

Back