Maybe a Global parade in August 29th?

redshirtmj

ig @mr.redshirtmj
Hey guys, I'm new here and I still have to remember how to use forum, but I've been coming up with the idea of mobilizing a global parade.
I just watched this doc BELOW and again, i feel the same like always, i have that feeling i need to do something more for MJ, for justice, for his legacy, memory and respect.

Also to show how fans are worried about this industry and how they treat the artists. For MJ, for Elvis, Lennon and also Prince, is a conspiracy and if we just silent that is such a shame.

Look, today we live in a world with instantâneous fast comunication, so I just thought that maybe we could organize something like a parade or just going out on the streets to celebrate MJ birthdays but global, something that we could do at the same time or day around the world.

What do u think? Sounds possible? We could comunicate by groups or telegram. Organizing online comunities.
LETS MAKE THAT CHANGE!

Hey guys, I'm new here and I still have to remember how to use forum, but I've been coming up with the idea of mobilizing a global parade.
I just watched this doc BELOW and again, i feel the same like always, i have that feeling i need to do something more for MJ, for justice, for his legacy, memory and respect.

Also to show how fans are worried about this industry and how they treat the artists. For MJ, for Elvis, Lennon and also Prince, is a conspiracy and if we just silent that is such a shame.

Look, today we live in a world with instantâneous fast comunication, so I just thought that maybe we could organize something like a parade or just going out on the streets to celebrate MJ birthdays but global, something that we could do at the same time or day around the world.

What do u think? Sounds possible? We could comunicate by groups or telegram. Organizing online comunities.
LETS MAKE THAT CHANGE!
it's imposiible. in my city i'm the only fan of MJ. i'm not gonna go on streets alone 😂

Richard: "Make that change." You can make a difference. It's a secret superpower. Start small. Find just one friend/person who you think might understand. It may not happen. If they are not receptive tell them you are just investigating thoughts now they have found Michael was innocent. Look. Them. In. The. Eye. But find one more person if they don't get it. And then one more. You might be surprised who that person could be. Could be an old lady at the cash register. One could come back to you later if you impressed them with your strength.

Some do hate but we don't all hate. Michael was hated. Michael tried to change the world and he still impresses people around the world with his fight against hate. It's sexy, strong and inspiring.

LETS MAKE THAT CHANGE!
Love the idea!

Back