Michael and his family. Part II. Michael Jackson's Infamous "Superfly Sister"

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Is La Toya as bad as everybody desribe her in MJ's fan community? I read a lot of nasty stories about her. Starting with her betraying Michael, ending that she didn't respect her family at all? Maybe there is some logical explanation of evil choices she made... As far as I know, she actually participated in some of Michael's songs, like P.Y.T, Heartbreaker Hotel... Maybe she was a good person after all? I know that she lied about Michael and he didn't forgive her, because she probably hurted him so much...You know, looking at this picture makes me think, that she was just jealous, trying to be like MJ: her nose looks almost the same as Michael's, her skin obviosly got brightened by some kind of makeup, but if MJ had vitiligo so he had to go through all these procedure, but in her case.... I don't know. A lot of bad thoughts appear, while looking at this woman...So, my question remains, was she really that bad?
michael-jackson-latoya-2003.jpg

So, my question remains, was she really that bad?
Depends on what you mean with bad. After Michael, she is that one Jackson that damaged the reputation of Michael and the family the most. Afterwards, she explained why she said the things she said. La Toya wrote two books, so if anyone wants to hear her side of the official story, everyone should read them I guess. In the second book she explains what horrible things happened to her and why she lied about Michael and her family. She also says that her first book wasn't really the truth. Make of all that what you want.

That the nose is almost the same is not really a surprise. It seems like that members of the Jackson family liked the same plastic surgeon. But I don't know why we should judge her character by her nose or skin color. That is what people do with Michael all the time.

Maybe there is some logical explanation of evil choices she made.

The only evil choice I can think of would be, if Toya would have thought that Michael is innocent, but still called him guilty. Or accusing her family of awful things, even though they never happened. All for money.

The second and official story is now: She never believed that Michael was guilty, or that her family/father did horrible things. She was forced to say all of that. So, in this version she did not make any evil choices. You can't really blame her when you really believe her.

And the third version would be: La Toya really believing that Michael did horrible things, so she went public with it. Even then you can't really say she made evil choices.

Depends on what you mean with bad. After Michael, she is that one Jackson that damaged the reputation of Michael and the family the most. Afterwards, she explained why she said the things she said. La Toya wrote two books, so if anyone wants to hear her side of the official story, everyone should read them I guess. In the second book she explains what horrible things happened to her and why she lied about Michael and her family. She also says that her first book wasn't really the truth. Make of all that what you want.

That the nose is almost the same is not really a surprise. It seems like that members of the Jackson family liked the same plastic surgeon. But I don't know why we should judge her character by her nose or skin color. That is what people do with Michael all the time.

The only evil choice I can think of would be, if Toya would have thought that Michael is innocent, but still called him guilty. Or accusing her family of awful things, even though they never happened. All for money.

The second and official story is now: She never believed that Michael was guilty, or that her family/father did horrible things. She was forced to say all of that. So, in this version she did not make any evil choices. You can't really blame her when you really believe her.

And the third version would be: La Toya really believing that Michael did horrible things, so she went public with it. Even then you can't really say she made evil choices.
Didn't know anything about books, sorry)
Not every Jackson family member did nose plastic surgey. Only La Toya, Mike and Janet (as far as I know).
Why then Michael didn't forgive her? He didn't know about books? Or there are some other reasons?

I remember reading a decade or so ago that she was the first one to get a nose surgery, apparently Michael encouraged her to do it because he wanted to see firsthand what rhinoplasty was like. Not sure if this is true or if it was just a rumor

Didn't know anything about books, sorry)
Not every Jackson family member did nose plastic surgey. Only La Toya, Mike and Janet (as far as I know).
Why then Michael didn't forgive her? He didn't know about books? Or there are some other reasons?
No need to be sorry, I only thought that it could be interesting for many MJ fans to read her stuff. She and Michael were really close. And even in her first book, (still didn't read the whole thing though) I only saw her saying good things about Michael.

As far as I know, Michael forgave La Toya. At least that is also what SHE said. At the moment I can't really think of something that would say otherwise, that he never forgave her. Of course we all don't know what was going on inside the heads of the people being involved. We also can't be sure what happened. It's why I can only point out what the "official" story here is. And it's coming from La Toya herself.

If someone has other sources on this topic, I would love to hear it.

Here a short quote about the thing:
She told Kit and Debbie that Michael knew the words were not her own.

“He says, ‘La Toya, I know what you’re gonna say. You don’t have to. I know you; I know your heart. I know you would never ever do anything to hurt me,’” La Toya recounted of her conversation with the late King of Pop

With the Jackson family, you can never know what really happened and what not. That is also the reason why I'm never bored.

Yeah I have always liked her. Confused me in 1993 ..Saw through that though. Jack Gordon never fooled me. (Would like to believe ) shes alright.

As a man with siblings myself, there is no threat on this earth that would make me say such vile and heinous allegations against one of my brothers or sisters.

Credit to Michael for welcoming her back into his family, I know I couldn't have.

As a man with siblings myself, there is no threat on this earth that would make me say such vile and heinous allegations against one of my brothers or sisters.

Credit to Michael for welcoming her back into his family, I know I couldn't have.
This

In Hollywood family escalates high publicity tirades against one another to being as common as giving each other wedgies.

Back