Michael in Jeans

I’ve come to the point where I accept he looks good in all clothing styles: space suits, jeans, suits, disco outfit, shirts, t-shirts, military clothing, black, yellow, blue, white, purple, sweaters, belts and buckles.
Ok I mean almost everything, ‘cause…..there is also the gold leotard 😁 😳

I’ve come to the point where I accept he looks good in all clothing styles: space suits, jeans, suits, disco outfit, shirts, t-shirts, military clothing, black, yellow, blue, white, purple, sweaters, belts and buckles.
Are you trying to cause a riot? Because ... oh, I'm too tired for this, lol. This is what happens when Is It Scary messes with your sleep pattern!

I know what you're doing. You're trying to get me to post a gold leotard photo on the *jeans* thread.

<hastily closes down several picture threads 🤭>

Last edited:
Everyone eventually comes around to appreciating Michael's sense of style! That's my theory :)

Do you have a death wish :ninja:

Oh you will love the gold leotard one day, F&M. Or else we will make you. 😜 🤣

tumblr_mqbn862m2w1s0ej0yo1_500.jpg

Back