Michael Jackson and Bob Marley

moni

Proud Member
What do you think about this comment?

I think he is completely wrong

"Not Bigger than Bob Marley bro, MJ is more bigger in the west. Bob Marley is more Global mostly because of his Rasta figure and spiritual music. I guarantee if you go to the Philippines or go to Afghanistan and ask a Taliban if they know MJ I guarantee 80% of them don’t know who is MJ but if u Ask them about Bob Marley everybody knows Bob Marley even babies 3-5 year old can sing a Bob Marley song. Also Bob have a history not even Michael Jackson can set. Bob Marley and the Beetles are the only artist stayed on billboard forever and never left the spot because record sells every day. Go check the top 10 billboard now and you’ll see Bob either at number 1 or 2, his music can’t die. Micheal Jackson songs are seasonal and mostly play on his birthday or other memorable times. Bob Marley inspire across the globe, go to any country at any tourist destinations you see Bob Marley T-Shirt selling. Rarely you see a Michael Jackson T-Shirt. Michael Jackson is only richer because he sell his soul and he’s from America and was living in a time where YouTube and Spotify was out and more streaming platforms to earn more. Bob Marley wasn’t even alive when CD and Cassette was out. Bob Marley is the biggest and best musician of all time, the man even make his own beats which is magical. Bob Marley is a legend from a country with just 3 million people and Micheal Jackson from a country with over 300 million people and all of that 300 million knows Michael Jackson’s but people always think America is the world, America is not the world and Bob Marley is bigger by far. You can’t measure them using money not because Micheal is worth more."

Remembering Jackson -- In Afghanistan

What do you think about this comment?

I think he is completely wrong

"Not Bigger than Bob Marley bro, MJ is more bigger in the west. Bob Marley is more Global mostly because of his Rasta figure and spiritual music. I guarantee if you go to the Philippines or go to Afghanistan and ask a Taliban if they know MJ I guarantee 80% of them don’t know who is MJ but if u Ask them about Bob Marley everybody knows Bob Marley even babies 3-5 year old can sing a Bob Marley song. Also Bob have a history not even Michael Jackson can set. Bob Marley and the Beetles are the only artist stayed on billboard forever and never left the spot because record sells every day. Go check the top 10 billboard now and you’ll see Bob either at number 1 or 2, his music can’t die. Micheal Jackson songs are seasonal and mostly play on his birthday or other memorable times. Bob Marley inspire across the globe, go to any country at any tourist destinations you see Bob Marley T-Shirt selling. Rarely you see a Michael Jackson T-Shirt. Michael Jackson is only richer because he sell his soul and he’s from America and was living in a time where YouTube and Spotify was out and more streaming platforms to earn more. Bob Marley wasn’t even alive when CD and Cassette was out. Bob Marley is the biggest and best musician of all time, the man even make his own beats which is magical. Bob Marley is a legend from a country with just 3 million people and Micheal Jackson from a country with over 300 million people and all of that 300 million knows Michael Jackson’s but people always think America is the world, America is not the world and Bob Marley is bigger by far. You can’t measure them using money not because Micheal is worth more."

Dumbest shit I ever read, Michael is still way, way bigger and more famous than Bob Marley

Back