Michael Jackson and other celebrities. Part I: Michael Jackson and 50 Cent

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Does anybody know, did MJ really was a big fan of 50 Cent work? After "Michael" album was released, producers of Monster track officially confirmed that Michael wanted to include 50 Cent vocals in this song. But subsequently it appears that Monster track was a fake Cascio track. But still maybe for real Michael's Monster song he indeed planned to invite 50 Cent for collaboration? Any info?

Also, what do you think about 50 Cent as a influencer? Do you consider him good or bad person? I read a lot of info about him in the internet, and from this info I assume he is an idiot... Well, first of all there were his twitter posts, where he called MJ a pedo and so on... Moreover he was arguing with Michael's daughter, Paris, about child molestation... I know, that he chose the wrong side, because of lack of his knowledge about Michael. But still, there a lot of other examples, that he is not really good person.

Few weeks ago he accidentally smashed his fan face during performance... Then he posted a photo in twitter, where he is wearing a t-shirt with MJ, thinking it's Drake. But when people said him that this is MJ, he started to apologize, like MJ was some kind of freak...

Well, from all these facts I would say, that 50 Cent is not MJ fan, MJ would never chose him as rapper for his song. But this is really ridiculous, that 50 Cent agreed to sing on Michael's song, even if it's fake... He did it just for money? Anyway, correct me, if I'm wrong please.

So, what do you think about this whole situation?

Cleaning up yet another thread. @Richard76 and everyone else, please keep race out of discussions, and keep discussion focused on topic.

Back