Michael Jackson and other celebrities. Part II: Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury. Lama ruined everything?

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Is it the truth, that because of Michael's love to his domestic studio lama, the world lost greatest collaboration of all time? I read a lot of rumors about this infamous story.... KING and GUEEN.... Recorded 3 brilliant songs, but because of one animal, their paths got separated... Well, that's insanity! I can't believe, that Michael could be so addicted to his animal, so he could bring it in the studio.... I mean, I saw a lot of photos with him and his lama... But I have never seen them together in studio.... Moreover, his lama was only during Thriller era (as far as I know). So, maybe this whole story just a tabloid fake? Maybe there war other reason, that Freddie refused to colloborate with Michael? Anyway, it's obsiosly the biggest loss, world ever faced. They recorded 3 songs in 80s! Michael could use them on Bad album! Their collaboration could be the G.O.A.T! They could shoot a video clip together (like Michael did with Paul Maccartney)! Queen was at peak of their popularity! Just like Michael. Just pretend what their collaboration could bring to the music world! WORLD LITERALLY WASN'T READY FOR THEIR UNION! I bet it was a dream for every kid from 80s.... People would die to see them singing toghether! So, my question remains, What happend??!

Michael-Jackson-and-Freddie-Mercury.jpg

I much more believe it was due to a certain drug being present in the studio vs an animal. The llama could have been an easy diversion for Freddie to admit to publicly.

I much more believe it was due to a certain drug being present in the studio vs an animal. The llama could have been an easy diversion for Freddie to admit to publicly.
You think, that he propoused Michael drugs, and because of Michael refused, they stopped their collaboration?

You think, that he propoused Michael drugs, and because of Michael refused, they stopped their collaboration?
There were several reports the collab was all together scrapped because of cocaine use in the studio. Nope I don’t have a source at my fingertips. Please google it

Freddie Mercury himself stated that it was mainly because of time constraints:

"They were great songs, but the problem was time, as we were both very busy at that period" (Freddie Mercury)

But it appears that the llama was an additional factor, as well.

Michael Jackson's collaborators used to feel very uneasy when the singer would bring some of his animals into the recording studio.

There was also Quincy Jones who did not like at all the fact that Michael Jackson would bring his boa constrictor into the studio and the snake would wrap itself around Quincy Jones' leg and it would slither across his console, or that Michael Jackson would bring his chimpanzee (named Bubbles) into the studio that once bit Rashida Jones' hand.

Back