Missing Michael </3

alexisjackson624

Proud Member
Today, I've been mourning him. I always do grieve him but the pain has been more raw. I think some of it is knowing that I became a fan after he passed and knowing that he won't ever know about me or the newer fans that are dedicated, some parts of it are knowing he's no longer here and how his death could've been prevented (after reading through all the transcripts from the People V. Conrad Murray Trial) -- I just miss him. His smile, his heart, his soul, his music, his eyes, everything about him. But I know his legacy lives on. He is forever. His legacy lives on through his family, his children, and us fans. However, I can't help but to hyper fixate over these feelings I'm experiencing currently. I wish he was still here <333

i understand you, the large majority of us do. it is painful, but we are with you, and you are not alone in this. and just because he is not here with us physically, does not mean he doesn't live through us spiritually.

every time i find myself feeling so alone because Michael is no longer here, i watch this and skip to 0:10 and watch the rest. it reassures me to hear his voice, as if he is speaking right next to me, comforting me in lonely and depressing times, especially as of late. that is also why i'm very vulnerable and open about the conversations i have with him in my head, to assure others that he is alive in spirit, and he is helping me and is there for me in my life. he is the very reason i'm still alive today. my life is pretty tumultuous, so it gets overwhelming. but he helps to take care of me and keep me alive.

take care of yourself and know that we are here for you. ❤️

~ DJ

i understand you, the large majority of us do. it is painful, but we are with you, and you are not alone in this. and just because he is not here with us physically, does not mean he doesn't live through us spiritually.

every time i find myself feeling so alone because Michael is no longer here, i watch this and skip to 0:10 and watch the rest. it reassures me to hear his voice, as if he is speaking right next to me, comforting me in lonely and depressing times, especially as of late. that is also why i'm very vulnerable and open about the conversations i have with him in my head, to assure others that he is alive in spirit, and he is helping me and is there for me in my life. he is the very reason i'm still alive today. my life is pretty tumultuous, so it gets overwhelming. but he helps to take care of me and keep me alive.

take care of yourself and know that we are here for you. ❤️

~ DJ
thank you so much! it's comforting that other fans feel the same. i know michael wouldn't want us to be sad but it's definitely hard sometimes. thank you for that video, that's my first time seeing it and it genuinely brings comfort. 💗💗

It is really hard sometimes….but Michael reassures me (I also have conversations with him in my head as well) he tells me that though he’s not here in real life he’s here with me and other fans in spirit. I do cry when I miss him but I always find a way to wipe the tears away

He really is one of the few people that I can actually cry about.
I'm much more inclined to mourn dead animals and feel their suffering, because they can't help themselves as humans can. And if anyone treated a human beign the way animals are treadet every day, they would go to prison.
But Michael really gets to me, goddamn...

Back