MJ Book Club - Michael Jackson Book Discussion (Old Books and New)

2000moonwalker

Proud Member
I've read moonwalk along with "my friend, Michael" by frank Cascio which was interesting but sad, I'm not sure if he is 100% a reliable source though.

rolerprod

Proud Member
ive read two books on mike lately one was the bodyguard's book and it was a 10 out of 10 for me and the other one was my friend michael by frank and while i loved it up till the end he started talking about the fake tracks and defended them saying it was all politics trying to push the family out of mj's life and that pissed me off,any one with working ears could tell that wasnt mike so that chapter put the whole book in a question mark for me like if he's willing to lie about that what other stories did he lie about in it?
if i had known before hand he'll try to justify the tracks on the book i wouldn't have bought it so im letting anyone whos interested know he did just that.

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
ive read two books on mike lately one was the bodyguard's book and it was a 10 out of 10 for me and the other one was my friend michael by frank and while i loved it up till the end he started talking about the fake tracks and defended them saying it was all politics trying to push the family out of mj's life and that pissed me off,any one with working ears could tell that wasnt mike so that chapter put the whole book in a question mark for me like if he's willing to lie about that what other stories did he lie about in it?
if i had known before hand he'll try to justify the tracks on the book i wouldn't have bought it so im letting anyone whos interested know he did just that.

The bodyguards' book is a must read for any fan, in my opinion, because it includes a period in Michael's life that is not often written about and it comes from a unique perspective. I have never read Frank Cascio's book.....I don't think it offers anything interesting enough for me to want to buy it. Thanks for the heads-up regarding the content towards the end of the book.