MJ In School Projects

@mjfanatic777

Hike Smart
Country
United-States
Ok I know this a very random thread but I know a lot of Moonwalkers are still in school. (like my self) So because I love Michael so much i'v included him in some of my school projects and now here is a thread to write about your projects with Michael in them or related to him! (and don't worry this dose not have to be in MLA Format and does not need to be a 5 paragraph essay) Also if you want you can state the grade(s) you where in when you did your project that's related or has Michael in them.

I'll go first: So one BIG project was a fictional story that we had to write in English class and it was 7th grade (I'm still in 7th grade) and my fictional story was about theses two people Susie and Brad (there names are inspired from BOTDF and that one tour) and Susie is a HUGE MJ fan and they both care for the world and really Michael comes from the dead and heals the world. More were in sci (again in 7th I becam a fan at the last month of 6th) were I put names of songs on the slides so I know witch one I read. Many of my paragraphs have song references in them for history. (in 7th)

Ok enough about me now your turn! Enjoy Moonwalkers!

Back