MJ told Lisa they would try to kill him

Hot_Street

Proud Member
Michael told Lisa Marie in 2005, that someone would try to kill him to get his catalogue

From 2004 onwards, Michael Jackson generally became very paranoid about his own life.

The singer also asked to wear a bulletproof vest during his trial at that time because he feared that people would try to kill him.

Also, in the following years, he continued to fear that people would kill him in order to get his music catalogue and his publishing company.

That is why, he asked to wear a bulletproof vest on stage while performing during the 'This Is It' concerts because he feared that snipers would infiltrate into the audience in order to shoot him.

When you grow up surrounded by crowds of admirers your whole life, and then a lot of those same people turn against you based on media lies and conjecture, I'd say that becoming paranoid would be a perfectly normal reaction. The American press and many corporate types spent every ounce of energy they had, bashing him left and right. In the end, there's only so much that a person can take, even one so resilient and resourceful as Michael. He was talented, disciplined, and very smart...but he was still a fallible human being, and we're all scared of something.

LaToya said the same thing. The way Lisa and LaToya told the story sounds like they both didn't think he was that paranoid. That there was reason for him to fear something like that.
Agree. I remember this too.

And I mean you can call it paranoia, but he was killed by someone. And his catalogue was sold off... So may be coincidence (which I don't believe), but he was right.

Agree. I remember this too.

And I mean you can call it paranoia, but he was killed by someone. And his catalogue was sold off... So may be coincidence (which I don't believe), but he was right.
Michael wasn't killed, he died due to tragic circumstances and incompetence from his doctor.

He knew the risks , he had been playing with fire for years by taking propofol in a home setting under shady doctors who should never have agreed to it in the first place.

Sadly, if it wasn't Murray it would have been another doctor who was willing to agree to Michael's demands.

Michael is partially to blame for his own death.

The time of his death is crucial. He died when there was a lot of film material in the box that would have a certain value after his death.

From 2004 onwards, Michael Jackson generally became very paranoid about his own life.

The singer also asked to wear a bulletproof vest during his trial at that time because he feared that people would try to kill him.

Also, in the following years, he continued to fear that people would kill him in order to get his music catalogue and his publishing company.

That is why, he asked to wear a bulletproof vest on stage while performing during the 'This Is It' concerts because he feared that snipers would infiltrate into the audience in order to shoot him.
Regarding the trial. Remember that bloke that jumped out in front of him when he was getting out of the SUV. saw it happen live on Sky/ Fox

Michael wasn't killed, he died due to tragic circumstances and incompetence from his doctor.

He knew the risks , he had been playing with fire for years by taking propofol in a home setting under shady doctors who should never have agreed to it in the first place.

Sadly, if it wasn't Murray it would have been another doctor who was willing to agree to Michael's demands.

Michael is partially to blame for his own death.
Debatable.

I agree that Michael made some bad choices, and would have found someone else to give him Propofol. But what Murray did was grossly negligent, and that if we believe that nothing else was happening behind the scenes. But the timing, the circumstances etc all very suspicious to me. So I do believe that this was an avoidable death, and that he was killed probably deliberately but at best accidentally.

Last edited:
He couldent have found anyone else, if those parasites had treated him professionally he may still be with us today, michael was mentally unwell and needed professional help from reputable doctors, I genuinely do think there were people praying on his insecurity and paranoid behaviour I can not accept even though he refused intervention that his life ended that way

He couldent have found anyone else, if those parasites had treated him professionally he may still be with us today, michael was mentally unwell and needed professional help from reputable doctors, I genuinely do think there were people praying on his insecurity and paranoid behaviour I can not accept even though he refused intervention that his life ended that way
Yes!

It was obvious he was trapped in that tour. He didn't want to tour. He wasn't in any shape to tour. But he was being forced to.

I'm not denying he had a medication problem, but these kinds of crazy pressures from the business led him to those extreme measures and it's a vicious cycle. And the worst part is that the touring company seemingly was in onto it since ever.

Last edited:
Definitely
It was obvious he was trapped in that tour. He didn't want to tour. He wasn't in any shape to tour. But he was being forced to.

I'm not denying he had a medication problem, but these kinds of crazy pressures from the business led him to those extreme measures and it's a vicious cycle. And the worst part is that the touring company seemingly was in onto it.
Definitely

Back