My MJ Tribute To My Kids

Prince Of Pop

Proud Member
When I 1st heard this song on Invincible, it became one of my favorite tracks on the album. When I became a father for the 1st time in 2007, the song took a much more personal meaning to me. Fast forward to today. I'm the proud father of 5 children. 4 beautiful daughters, and a full of life 5 year old son. I've done my own video projects since I was in the 9th grade, so I've done this for awhile.

I've always wanted to do something for my kids to show them and let them know my absolute love for them. Picking this song was an easy choice. I know how Michael felt about Prince, Paris and Blanket. I've been to hell and back off and on, and then some since 2010. There have been times I've wanted to say fuck it, and be done with life. But these kids are what keep me going. I push on and do it for them.

There's nothing better in life then being a father. I want to see these kids graduate from school, get a career, fall in love, and hopefully one day I can become a grand parent like my parents did. I love my kiddos, and I want to share this here with my MJ family. I hope you enjoy.

For anyone wondering why there are no baby pictures of Kiersten and Sierra, they were born before I met them and their mother. After I married my 2nd wife, I adopted them as my own because their bio dad was a dead beat, physically and mentally abused their mom, so she wanted nothing to do with him. They actually started calling me "daddy" or "dad" before we even said anything to them or got engaged.

I love them as equal as my 1st 2 daughters, and my son. :)

Back