My New Michael Jackson Bed Room Museum

I L.O.V.E. your room. I think it was sweet the pictures of Prince & Paris that you put up. You must of put in a lot of ttime getting the memorabilia and time getting it arranged just right. You should be proud of yourself for doing such an amazing tribute to our angel. What do people say when they see yor room? Do people going in your room know in advance you redecorated it MJ style?

I L.O.V.E. your room. I think it was sweet the pictures of Prince & Paris that you put up. You must of put in a lot of ttime getting the memorabilia and time getting it arranged just right. You should be proud of yourself for doing such an amazing tribute to our angel. What do people say when they see yor room? Do people going in your room know in advance you redecorated it MJ style?

Hi :waving: thank you that you love my room :D
thanks that i you like the picture of prince and paris that is sweet to i put them with there heao dad cause there dad is speacail too them and me :D

when people come and see my room they don't know what to say all they say WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW and all i do is giggle everyday they say WOW :giggle:

me and my mom we just pick out MJ frames of pictures we like and we put them on :)

WoW indeed!! Very beautiful and such a classy bedroom you got there Rockstar!! It looks really wonderful!! :thumbs_up:
You really must sleep like a baby in that Michael room of yours!! :yes:
Thanks so much for sharing with us!! :) :heart:

WoW indeed!! Very beautiful and such a classy bedroom you got there Rockstar!! It looks really wonderful!! :thumbs_up:
You really must sleep like a baby in that Michael room of yours!! :yes:
Thanks so much for sharing with us!! :) :heart:

:yes: when i go to bed i say goodnight my Michaels :D sometimes i have hardtime falling asleep :yes: somenight i'm o.k and i dream too

thank you sunnie23 :D

Yes ! You rock :D . Thx sister for sharing your love with us. You have an amazing setting :)

Back