My routine before work... PRACTICING MY MICHAEL MOVES LOL

WiseGuy

Proud Member
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3990650601731&set=vb.1144844924&type=2&theater

Just thought I might as well post this up. You have to fast forward to :55 sec lol. Just something I do on a regular thought I record myself then ended up posting it up on Facebook. Sorry for bad quality. Please let me know what you think. Ive been practicing since 6 years old and im now going on 23. Unfortunately like most of us I cant coordinate to the right like Michael foot only wants to move to left so that's why Im doing everything opposite direction. At party's people always get me going haha they always want me to dance to Michael.

Sweet moves! Would be cool to see it again with a better fitting shirt. Some of the moves are actually hard to see because of the shirt. Not slamming on your clothes. Just saying it looks like you have some of the move down pat but a lot of them are hard to see the movement. Nice work though! Love the staying in place moonwalk. not sure what it is really called or if it has a name. Looked like you had the pretty tight! Can you sing? you get some good vocals behind that and with your size, you could really pull it off! Maybe a good weekend gig! ;) Get to have fun, wear some of the coolest costumes ever made and make a few bucks! Just a thought!

haha that was my work clothes. Yea I didin't plan on showing anyone this lol til I showed some friends on a random facebook upload before I went to work I recorded with my horrible quality android lol. Thanks. Yea I have other videos I did Billie Jean in 1st grade talent show. Im seriously trying to get the clothes. So I can start doin shows. I drive the clubs crazy when Billie Jean come on.

That is great! Got some links I can share with you for some great costumes at very reasonable prices.
Do you sing too? Can you pull off a good MJ singing voice with the dance?

You're good! :) Isn't it hard to do some of those moves on a carpet?

Back