My Thriller Edit

@wonderouzmj damn man you must be a chick magnet. I have that effect on mosquitos!
What always strikes me first is that those MJ clothes fit you like a glove!
Strange wedding song right… thriller night… honeymoon… 😂

Wow performance, great footwork. And yes, strange song request for wedding, but looks like guests had fun.

@wonderouzmj damn man you must be a chick magnet. I have that effect on mosquitos!
What always strikes me first is that those MJ clothes fit you like a glove!
Strange wedding song right… thriller night… honeymoon… 😂
Wow performance, great footwork. And yes, strange song request for wedding, but looks like guests had fun.
Lmao it was more than just thriller...(I'm laughing so hard at the mosquito part🤣🤣) but here are other performances from that night. It was a hell of a show. The energy was crazy for a wedding at that but the bride was most overwhelmed...she actually cried lol....that blew my mind. I appreciate you all taking a liking to my videos. It means so much coming from mjjc!!! Lmao very hard critics here from the years I've been here. I really hope you all enjoy my content & dancing.

@wonderouzmj I can only applaud what you do, it takes guts and hard work to do this all by yourself. You are spreading some major love to use Mike’s words and you do him justice, trust me. Being critical is easy and so is being supportive, I choose the latter… You are actually important for MJ’s legacy as an artist, you and all other impersonators out there! Keep the magic alive and don’t get disheartened by bad comments, it means you are doing fine anyway lol.

I enjoy your APOM performance the most, it is such a good track to vibe to, imo you express the same positivity as Michael did when he performed it.

Last edited:
Awesome performances man. You're smooth af when it comes to the dancing and have the charisma when doing it as well.

Very cool! You are really talented. I was waiting for 'the lean' during Smooth Criminal :LOL:
If I ever get married I will save an invitation for you :)

Very cool! You are really talented. I was waiting for 'the lean' during Smooth Criminal :LOL:
If I ever get married I will save an invitation for you :)
I'm adding that very soon. & I would love to do so if you ever get married lol

Back