My upcoming Michael trip for June 2014!!!

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
In substitution for my high school's grad night(aka where all the seniors get drunk at Disneyland) and a graduation party,I'm going on a Michael trip!
This has been a trip I've been wanting to take basically since Michael's untimely passing,but in four years,I haven't gotten around to it,until this year!
I plan on going to many places in SoCal,including (but of course,not limited to) Forest Lawn and what's left of Neverland,along with many other places between June 20th-30th.
I plan to make the eight hour trek from Las Vegas(where I live) to Santa Barbara and visit the infamous courthouse,where I also plan to stay in a hotel,along with three other treks from
Glendale to Hollywood and Newport Beach(where my cousin and her fiancee live,where the trip is ending).I plan to take pictures of course,but I do need a bit of help.

I need to know where in California Hayvenhurst is,because I planned on visiting there as well,along with the mileage between various locations I've planned on going.
The locations are:
Holmby Hills
Thriller home
Thriller theater(Palace Theater)
Grammy Museum
Madame Tussaud's
Staples Center/Nokia Theater
Michael Jackson Hiking Trail
Forest Lawn
Westlake
Neverland
Hayvenhurst
Santa Barbara Courthouse
I just need to make sure that I can go to all the locations I listed without having to cut any out.I'm not 100% sure how long my trip will be,but it'll be between 5-7 days as of now.
If anyone can help me,that'd be fantastic,as well as maybe offer suggestions of other places I can go to on the trip.I'm going with my mom and dad.

:ciao: neverland-ranchdressing (Love your tasty name !)

Thanks for for visiting the Legacy Forum !

Please find an amazing Link below to a Thread created by the amazing Morinen that will give you lots of research, locations and information for all Places Michael in the world !

If you find more places Michael in the world please add them to the Thread
for other MJ Fans just like you ! :group:

The Michael Places Around the World Thread:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/118349-Michael-places-around-the-world

In substitution for my high school's grad night(aka where all the seniors get drunk at Disneyland) and a graduation party,I'm going on a Michael trip!
This has been a trip I've been wanting to take basically since Michael's untimely passing,but in four years,I haven't gotten around to it,until this year!
I plan on going to many places in SoCal,including (but of course,not limited to) Forest Lawn and what's left of Neverland,along with many other places between June 20th-30th.
I plan to make the eight hour trek from Las Vegas(where I live) to Santa Barbara and visit the infamous courthouse,where I also plan to stay in a hotel,along with three other treks from
Glendale to Hollywood and Newport Beach(where my cousin and her fiancee live,where the trip is ending).I plan to take pictures of course,but I do need a bit of help.

I need to know where in California Hayvenhurst is,because I planned on visiting there as well,along with the mileage between various locations I've planned on going.
The locations are:
Holmby Hills
Thriller home
Thriller theater(Palace Theater)
Grammy Museum
Madame Tussaud's
Staples Center/Nokia Theater
Michael Jackson Hiking Trail
Forest Lawn
Westlake
Neverland
Hayvenhurst
Santa Barbara Courthouse
I just need to make sure that I can go to all the locations I listed without having to cut any out.I'm not 100% sure how long my trip will be,but it'll be between 5-7 days as of now.
If anyone can help me,that'd be fantastic,as well as maybe offer suggestions of other places I can go to on the trip.I'm going with my mom and dad.

Back