Need help with an MJ-related essay I'm doing

SeriousFX

Proud Member
Hello, I'm currently writing a recording (and possibly a general) history of Michael Jackson's "Bad," and I would like to ask if any of you could dispense some useful infromation about both the album's main 11 songs as well as it's many outtakes. In addition, if you can also gather some pictures I can use for the essay (they're required), it'd be very nice.

(EDIT: It's also due tomorrow, so be sure to dispense the info by 9:00am tomorrow)

Bad is of the best albums Michael have ever recorded. It's definitely better than Thriller and Off The Wall. But it's weaker than Invincible and Dangerous. Still it's really strong album
That’s exactly the type of useful information one needs for an essay. Brilliantly written, as per usual.

Bad is of the best albums Michael have ever recorded. It's definitely better than Thriller and Off The Wall. But it's weaker than Invincible and Dangerous. Still it's really strong album
The facts displayed in this are wonderful material for an essay. No opinionated based arguments, only factual statements. The punctuation and grammar are college level as well. *chef's kiss*

Did you expect everyone on the forum to just go and do research for you or something
Not really, but I just need a little help since I'm not sure if I still remember the info on certain songs as well as some of the background infromation around the album

Back