Need to get updated

Arif Emirhan Alkan

Proud Member
Havent been here nor reading nor following mj lately Just been listening to his music(can't stop that)
Last things I remember was thriller 40 release mj musical there was a documentary that was about to come up about thriller and ı remember some leaks like cant get your weight of off me and dreams would really appreciate it if you guys can put me back on record.

Havent been here nor reading nor following mj lately Just been listening to his music(can't stop that)
Last things I remember was thriller 40 release mj musical there was a documentary that was about to come up about thriller and ı remember some leaks like cant get your weight of off me and dreams would really appreciate it if you guys can put me back on record.
Well he died in 2009

you're aware of this?⬇️

you're aware of this?⬇️

You mean the guy who stole the laptop and run on roof yeah ı remember that :)

And also snippets of Adore You, Changes, Water and most of GYWOOM leaked but they've already been mentioned here. It was quite an amazing year for leaks!

Last edited:
I was just asking for some quick news like what happened to biopic how did thriller do all that.But should have just scrolled down my mistake

Back