Neverland trains...

knigofpop

Proud Member
It's been bugging me for a while. There were two trains at Neverland, the Small train (CP Huntington) is the one shown in 100s of photos online, has 3 carriages where people sit in rows of 2 per seat. Then there is the big train (The Katherine iirc).

The small train ran around the fairground section of the park whereas the big train ran for over a mile. The big train utilises the train station and is seen in the Martin Batshit documentary.

My question is, does anybody have any information about the BIG train and any photos of it actually at the ranch?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense.

It's been bugging me for a while. There were two trains at Neverland, the Small train (CP Huntington) is the one shown in 100s of photos online, has 3 carriages where people sit in rows of 2 per seat. Then there is the big train (The Katherine iirc).

The small train ran around the fairground section of the park whereas the big train ran for over a mile. The big train utilises the train station and is seen in the Martin Batshit documentary.

My question is, does anybody have any information about the BIG train and any photos of it actually at the ranch?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense.

All my saved pics were from the Huntington too. And even though they are not the best, I have found some other pics here:

https://dancingwiththeelephant.word...-tour-of-neverland-with-brad-sundberg-part-1/

Back