new interview with mrs jackson bout mike

Ray Chandler (Jordan Chandler's uncle) contradicts Katherine Jackson because he stated that the boy did not testify in 2005 because he was tired of being known as the Michael Jackson boy.

Also, the boy was sick and tired of being dogged by the press/reporters that made him to change many times his place of living.

Jordan Chandler simply wanted to move on with his life, which seems to explain his absence from the 2005 trial.

Ray Chandler (Jordan Chandler's uncle) contradicts Katherine Jackson because he stated that the boy did not testify in 2005 because he was tired of being known as the Michael Jackson boy.

Also, the boy was sick and tired of being dogged by the press/reporters that made him to change many times his place of living.

Jordan Chandler simply wanted to move on with his life, which seems to explain his absence from the 2005 trial.
no mrs jaxkosn was saying ;ike right after the allegations #came out jordan and mike were still talking

A "boy" was 25 years old in 2005. To not being dogged by the press he just had to come out and tell the truth.

Why does Katherine insist that Jordan told the truth and it was ignored by the media? I assume she was referring to the friend in Square One? If Jordan actually came to clear Michael's name, it would be worldwide news. I don't think the media could ignore that.

Why does Katherine insist that Jordan told the truth and it was ignored by the media? I assume she was referring to the friend in Square One? If Jordan actually came to clear Michael's name, it would be worldwide news. I don't think the media could ignore that.
Yes I wonder about this too, she must have meant Brett I guess

Back