new leak get your weight off of me!

Nah,sound is poor.
Listening with headphones gives me headache,also without………but thats just imo
god, it is poor! 😵‍💫 😵‍💫

thank you for saying this. and same, especially because I'm autistic and sensitive to loud noises, it's unbearable to listen to, even on low volume! especially the percussion track on the song.

now, i'm aware Darkchild's got a distinct percussive sound to some of his productions, especially on songs on Heartbreaker on Invincible, or It's Not Worth It by Brandy. but for those, it's actually really unusual (in a good way) and energetic in a way that's not ear-bleeding. and doesn't drown out the vocals on those songs. while it may not be for everyone, the sounds from those songs are interesting and make Darkchild's production work stand out in a way. but in GYWOOM, it's just not listenable.

And I'll just say this, although it will definitely be controversial for some: GYWOOM is just not good! at least, I don't think it is good. And I swear, this is only one of two times I ever thought an MJ song was aggresively mid. I thought the original 15-20 second leak was mid, and now, I can say the full song is mid. I don't know why everyone lost their minds to its leak, like it was the most groundbreaking thing in the history of leaks. It just shows how desperate we really are for unreleased/unheard content. We're absolutely bereft of it and dying to hear it, even if it doesn't sound good at all.

Back