Nintendo Network (Wii U/3DS) friends

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Have any of you ever got yourselves into Nintendo Network for those who have Wii U and Nintendo 3DS? You can be friends with other gamers in Nintendo. I have Wii U and I've made a few friends since I started and hoping for me to make more.

My Nintendo ID is Prince-of-Pop if any of you ever had a Wii U yet we can add each other into our friend list.

Wii U seems more fun than I thought.

Have any of you ever got yourselves into Nintendo Network for those who have Wii U and Nintendo 3DS? You can be friends with other gamers in Nintendo. I have Wii U and I've made a few friends since I started and hoping for me to make more.

My Nintendo ID is Prince-of-Pop if any of you ever had a Wii U yet we can add each other into our friend list.

Wii U seems more fun than I thought.

I have both a Wii U and a 3ds. Have been a Nintendo fan since 1985. And I prefer the Nintendo over any other video game system. I had always loved the Mario and Zelda games. Any way I never heard of the Nintendo network before. What exactly is that any way. I might want to be a part of that. Though the only video games I really prefer are the non violent kind. Mario and Zelda is the only violent video games I will play. Or even talk about.

I have both a Wii U and a 3ds. Have been a Nintendo fan since 1985. And I prefer the Nintendo over any other video game system. I had always loved the Mario and Zelda games. Any way I never heard of the Nintendo network before. What exactly is that any way. I might want to be a part of that. Though the only video games I really prefer are the non violent kind. Mario and Zelda is the only violent video games I will play. Or even talk about.

When you have both those you register yourself for your Nintendo Network ID.

This video will help those who have Wii U for the first time.
[YOUTUBE]XP5oKUEedEg[/YOUTUBE]

What's also useful to Wii U is that you can use pad as a remote for the TV.
[YOUTUBE]9Jrbz-MyREU[/YOUTUBE]

Back