One More Chance (at love)?

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
That is a little bit weird question. And maybe the whole topic. But i'm tired of ignoring it. Is that the truth, that, after break up with Debbie, Michael have never ever been in reletionship again... Recently I watched some video, where Michael publically says, that some woman gonna help him to find a girlfriend. (i dont remember what year it is, but its definately from invincible era) I didn't get whether he was joking or saiyng it in serious way. But then i realise, that i have never seen anything about his personal life after 1998... Only that he was caring his kids....I'm not trying to know any accurate info. Just can't really belive. He always been in love with somebody till History era. Then two marriage, and then? Nothing?

Last edited:
This is interesting. I thought about him being single a long time. I wouldn't want someone finding me a companion,I would like to think he would do that himself. I've been separated for many years, I live as single, I'll get a divorce. I made it clear to my family, I have hardly any friends, To not even try hooking me up or presenting anyone to me, I would rather they leave me to decide cause I will know first if he is the one for me when I meet him, he will tell me everything I need to know,by his behavior,his manners, what comes out of his mouth, how he looks at me, what his thoughts are about, what he thinks about other people,if he's materialistic,if he's self centered,thinks to much of himself, and his view of women, children,men, and his view of money. I am 61,I don't live by my age,or by what they say the time you think you have left. I hope Michael has calm inner peace even when this world may not offer, and he gets the girl himself and not rely on others who may get what they think,and could be for a lot of wrong reasons,only you know yourself and if you don't then you should know who you are first before being with another person. Don't live by the thoughts of others and feel you have to be like them that you have to have somebody cause they got some-body, you will have a body with pretended unrealistic feelings of and just going along, where there is no real romance . I would love for his sake to have done his own finding and if so may peace flourish upon him, ...sign HonestyDreamChild, please excuse my era's in writing.
That is a little bit weird question. And maybe the whole topic. But i'm tired of ignoring it. Is that the truth, that, after break up with Debbie, Michael have never ever been in relationship again... Recently I watched some video, where Michael publically says, that some woman gonna help him to find a girlfiend. (i dont remember what year it is, but its definitely from invincible era) I didn't get whether he was joking or saying it in serious way. But then i realise, that i have never seen anything about his personal life after 1998... Only that he was caring his kids....I'm not trying to know any accurate info. Just can't really belive. He always been in love with somebody till History era. Then two marriage, and then? Nothing?

That is a little bit weird question. And maybe the whole topic. But i'm tired of ignoring it. Is that the truth, that, after break up with Debbie, Michael have never ever been in reletionship again... Recently I watched some video, where Michael publically says, that some woman gonna help him to find a girlfiend. (i dont remember what year it is, but its definately from invincible era) I gign't get whether he was joking or saiyng it in serious way. But then i realise, that i have never seen anything about his personal life after 1998... Only that he was caring his kids....I'm not trying to know any accurate info. Just can't really belive. He always been in love with somebody till History era. Then two marriage, and then? Nothing?
That is a little bit weird question. And maybe the whole topic. But i'm tired of ignoring it. Is that the truth, that, after break up with Debbie, Michael have never ever been in reletionship again... Recently I watched some video, where Michael publically says, that some woman gonna help him to find a girlfiend. (i dont remember what year it is, but its definately from invincible era) I gign't get whether he was joking or saiyng it in serious way. But then i realise, that i have never seen anything about his personal life after 1998... Only that he was caring his kids....I'm not trying to know any accurate info. Just can't really belive. He always been in love with somebody till History era. Then two marriage, and then? Nothing?
And by the way I did read that too somewhere, about a lady to help him find a girlfriend,Sorry I didn't mean to leave that out of the conversation

During the 'Invincible' era there was a young, blonde woman (named Joanna Thomae) who appeared to have strong intimacy with Michael Jackson.

She was seen with him on certain occasions, such as at the 'Invincible' album signing event (at Virgin Megastore).

She was also seen with him on many other photos (from various events) during that period.

They looked really close to each other, but some people say she was just an obsessed fan.

During the 'Invincible' era there was a young, blonde woman (named Joanna Thomae) who appeared to have strong intimacy with Michael Jackson.

She was seen with him on certain occasions, such as at the 'Invincible' album signing event (at Virgin Megastore).

She was also seen with him on many other photos (from various events) during that period.

They looked really close to each other, but some people say she was just an obsessed fan.
So, Joanna is his last girlfriend?

So, Joanna is his last girlfriend?
The Remember The Time: Protecing MJ In His Final Days book talked about MJ having 2 hookups nicknamed Flower and Friend in his last few years. I think Paris also said at one point that MJ was engaged also? I can't remember what interview that was.

You could tell me he was asexual and I’d believe it. You could tell me he was shagging around and I’d believe it. Ultimately I don’t care who he was or wasn’t sleeping with. He was a private guy, fair play to him.

The Remember The Time: Protecing MJ In His Final Days book talked about MJ having 2 hookups nicknamed Flower and Friend in his last few years. I think Paris also said at one point that MJ was engaged also? I can't remember what interview that was.
3 girlfriend during 10 years.... not bad

He was engaged? What??? But where was his wife, when he died? I mean as far as i know he lived with kids and Murray all alone

That is a little bit weird question. And maybe the whole topic. But i'm tired of ignoring it. Is that the truth, that, after break up with Debbie, Michael have never ever been in reletionship again...
He was smart enough to keep things to himself. Every artist on this level has hook-ups. Good on him for keeping some things private.

Tbf i do not think he was ever in an actual relationship with Debbie . It was for the media . The Lisa Marie thing i still not convinced. I am not suggesting anything before anyone goes crazy but i truly do not think MJ was really that into females but if he was then i am glad he kept things private and maybe that is why there was always so much speculation but as a huge fan i just can't see it.

That is a little bit weird question. And maybe the whole topic. But i'm tired of ignoring it. Is that the truth, that, after break up with Debbie, Michael have never ever been in reletionship again... Recently I watched some video, where Michael publically says, that some woman gonna help him to find a girlfriend. (i dont remember what year it is, but its definately from invincible era) I didn't get whether he was joking or saiyng it in serious way. But then i realise, that i have never seen anything about his personal life after 1998... Only that he was caring his kids....I'm not trying to know any accurate info. Just can't really belive. He always been in love with somebody till History era. Then two marriage, and then? Nothing?
i think he was still in love with lisa marie at that time (didnt he have her picture by his bedside table when he passed away? please correct me if im wrong!). he probably had small crushes here and there like he did with beyonce

Back