Orlando Brown accuses MJ and Will Smith of SA

He use to be a Disney star from that so raven. sad he became this way. Disney stars tend to always get like this. i think he been doing drugs. that's no good. i hope he gets the help he needs.

I was a little shocked myself when there was an article about him saying that he might be Mike's long lost son. Bull****!!

I used to watch That's So Raven from when it premiered back in 2003 on Disney Channel. It's such a same that the young ones change once they complete their roles from back when they used to be great child stars. Now it's just drugs, getting high, and all of that :(

I was a little shocked myself when there was an article about him saying that he might be Mike's long lost son.

I used to watch That's So Raven from when it premiered back in 2003 on Disney Channel. It's such a same that the young ones change once they complete their roles from back when they used to be great child stars. Now it's just drugs, getting high, and all of that :(

I agree. I don't understand why this happens. Disney and Nickelodeon got something with their stars. I wouldn't never let my anyone in my family to play a role on either network. they go nuts afterwards. I hope he get the helps he needs and someone keep an eye on him.

I agree. I don't understand why this happens. Disney and Nickelodeon got something with their stars. I wouldn't never let my anyone in my family to play a role on either network. they go nuts afterwards. I hope he get the helps he needs and someone keep an eye on him.

A little off topic......

I do think that these companies need to be held accountable when these things happen to their underage stars. Just like schools have a duty of care to their pupils. If a teacher notices that something is seriously wrong with their student or they suspect somebody is harming them, then they have to report it. These companies should be legally obliged to do the same.

A little off topic......

I do think that these companies need to be held accountable when these things happen to their underage stars. Just like schools have a duty of care to their pupils. If a teacher notices that something is seriously wrong with their student or they suspect somebody is harming them, then they have to report it. These companies should be legally obliged to do the same.

I agree. you have to be careful with these networks and companies. I feel so bad for the stars I use to grow up with now either dead or on drugs. smh. sad.

Back