Our Support thread for the upcoming trial/days

I made this thread because the upcoming trial, That thought is grinding me down so much . [ It gets frustrating right ?] so , so much that i had been 'avoiding' online and i don't really want to do that anymore, So i thought that this could be a place- thread that we can just have ready and waiting for when the going gets stupid. because it is stupid. cause I for one , believe M and all of us , are innocent in all of this.
When Wade accuses and spits his story [ Which I believe to be awful lies] It affects us too.
I , for one will cherish m till the day the sky falls down and i have my lovely reasons for that.
i know he is not here to see this happen again but we all took that pledge as supporters that YES we will be there for him, ~ In his " trials and his tribulations, Through our doubts and frustrations"
So , like we promised, Yes Michael . We really still are there for you & the unfortunate circumstances don't change that for many of us here.
We miss you endlessly & in my opinion they killed you, by doing this ... makes me so sad that they wanna do it over and over. We will fight this untill it is stamped out completely. We will have our day in court and we will feel victorious once again. It's now up to us.

In our darkest hour, in my deepest despair, Will you still care? Will you be there? ~

Like @8701girl said earlier on the trial thread it feels like 2003 all over again. just that he's not here with us , I felt the very same , so this thread is all i can offer to supporters old and new. We're a tough bunch and do have that 'Rhinoceros skin' like he did because we are warriors too. Just like he taught. because he taught each and every one of us the art of the warrior mind ~ & if any one still isn't convinced [ It's all there in his new documentary as stone cold proof.]

Another song i think is appropriate

Alright. Last words to the scum to come- Give it all you have got Robson. we're really , really , indefinitely ready.
Hit Me.
Yasser!

Back