Palestine conflict

Eveofdestiny

Proud Member
Lately my heart and my mind have been with palestine, and as such, I've been wondering what michael thought about it then, and were would he stand now. Paris said that she stands with Israel, since she is Jewish - I thought that was a bit odd thing to say at least, since thousands of kids and people have been dying since the creation of the Israeli estate (and cause michael always said he was the only parent, and even Debbie wasn't born Jewish, she converted idk if Paris was implying something else with that statement), and my first thoughts were... What would Mike think of That? But then we all know that he voluntarily (?) associated himself with shmuley and geller, and even meet ariel Sharon through themeven though shmuley says he knew it was going to happen, and uri said he did not. But shmuley clearly has an agenda and he is zionist (you can go check his Twitter, he has been making some awful remarks about killing Palestinians). Then again we all know he was used by this guys but even though he wrote palestine don't cry in 93, It's just weird to me that he could gaslight Israel, and he has pics with the army, the flag of Israel, but never publicly supported palestine? Could it be because of the industry? I wanna ear your thoughts, soldiers of love. I stand by peace and the end of the apartheid estate created by Isreal, and most of all the end of the massive killings that have been going on for years. Even in 2008 there was an Israeli attack were they killed circa 1300 innocent civilians. But also I wanna be clear : I love Jewish people and I love their culture and their religion. I'm from Europe, I grew up knowing all about the holocaust, and I've always hated what happened to them and have nothing but respect for the Jewish community. But I also think that what has been going on since 1948 is unforgivable.

Last edited:
Clearly it would be better if people stopped being Jewish and Muslim. Is that what you mean? They're just gonna keep killing each other while people consider religion to be such an important part of their lives. Nothing a singer can do about that.

What would Mike think of That?
It's a war. We can all imagine what he would think of that.

Ever since the concept of countries was invented and executed the world has known war and the widespread sale and manufacturing of dangerous weaponry.

So my solution is to go back to the stone age. The good news is we might be close 😛

Ever since the concept of countries was invented and executed the world has known war and the widespread sale and manufacturing of dangerous weaponry.

So my solution is to go back to the stone age. The good news is we might be close 😛
Well if that's the case can I request that they wait until after the Biopic comes out please 🙏 😁

I hate religion, it will eventually destroy this beautiful planet.

The cause of so many wars, death and destruction.

Yet, during the 20th century numerous anti religious, state Atheist societies arose such as the Soviet Union, Communist China, Cuba, Albania in the 60's, Cambodia (Khmer Rouge) and others. All they achieved was mass persecution with millions directly killed, millions starved through famine, and totalitarian societies.

I thought that was a bit odd thing to say at least, since thousands of kids and people have been dying since the creation of the Israeli estate

What they never mention in the media is that the Arab nations have 600 times more land than the Israeli's.
-Furthermore, the Jews existed in the land 2000 years before the Palestinians.
-The Palestinians came from what is now Saudi Arabia. They are no different than the surrounding Arab states. Bethlehem, Jerusalem, and Nazareth are all Jewish cities.
- There used to be hundreds of thousands of Jews in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt. Where are they know? They had to flee in terror or were expelled, which amounts to ethnic cleansing. But nobody talks about that. The Israeli's treated the Arabs much better than the Arab states treated the Jews.
-There are over 2 Million Arabs who have full citizenship in Israel. They are treated well by the government. Even minorities say they are treated far better in Israel than in surrounding Arab nations.
- Virtually all of the Arab nations are dictatorships with no religious or political freedom. They rank near the bottom in the world in terms of human rights.
-All of the surrounding states want to destroy Israel. And then they will go back to killing each other.
I am Arab, the same ethnicity as the Palestinians. Israel is a 100 times better than the surrounding nations in terms of human rights. I think the Israeli operation just makes things worse, but a little bit of historical context is important.

Yet, during the 20th century numerous anti religious, state Atheist societies arose such as the Soviet Union, Communist China, Cuba, Albania in the 60's, Cambodia (Khmer Rouge) and others. All they achieved was mass persecution with millions directly killed, millions starved through famine, and totalitarian societies.
The world would be a better place without religion

The world would be a better place without religion
I like how all major religions have rules on how to live, to love one another and to not sin, not steal, not kill, etc. Its literally written in their holy books which they say it very important and the basis op their belief. These rules are actually very good.

But all these religious countries (and religious people) dont give a sh*t and still do things their holy god tells them not to do. But the second someone 'attacks' their religion, o boy then they get mad asf.

This whole conflict in isreal/palestine is complex and I cant pick a side because both parties have done things that are horrible. I somewhat understand Isreal is fed up with the Hamas attacks, but their atrack now also really crosses a line.

Gues what I want, and its pretty simple: I just want peace. Why do all these people and countries hate each other so much..

You would be happy booking a ticket to North Korea. Send us some selfies.
Why North Korea? Because its run by a dictator who doesn't allow outside activity?

I don’t believe in religion but it is clear to see that so many conflicts have been caused by it. If there was none, I'm confident we all could live in peace.

I like how all major religions have rules on how to live, to love one another and to not sin, not steal, not kill, etc. Its literally written in their holy books which they say it very important and the basis op their belief. These rules are actually very good.

But all these religious countries (and religious people) dont give a sh*t and still do things their holy god tells them not to do. But the second someone 'attacks' their religion, o boy then they get mad asf.

This whole conflict in isreal/palestine is complex and I cant pick a side because both parties have done things that are horrible. I somewhat understand Isreal is fed up with the Hamas attacks, but their atrack now also really crosses a line.

Gues what I want, and its pretty simple: I just want peace. Why do all these people and countries hate each other so much..
I agree with all of that 🙏

What did Paris say??

I don't know if she has said anything. She shared different posts written by others, on October 7 day of hamas attacks, one saying
"I'm Jewish, I'm scared, and I wont be silent
I stand with Israel"

October 11
0b5TunD.jpeg

October 14 she shared this by artist @sainthoax
q55iYSm.jpeg

Last edited:
Paris is not jewish.

And I think most people supported Israel the following days/weeks after the brutal and horrensous terrorattack Hamas did.

But some may feel it went from selfdefence to a equally brutal (counter)attack - and it has been going on for a long time with many civilian loses. So many children are suffering.

MJ would be heartbroken by all of it. No matter religion, colour, nationality etc. he would be devastated by what's going on. war is never a good thing.

Same goes for Ukraine. So sad with war here too. - We've Had Enough

Back