Paris tweets about her mother UPDATE PAGE 3

Paris posted this sweet photo on Instagram :cute:

9096b49abae611e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

&#8220;mommy and daddy<3&#8221;

So sweet of Paris :heart:

Re: Paris Wishes Her Mom A Happy Mothers Day

Michael Jackson - Paris Jackson's Posts Touching Mum & Dad Shot Online

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has no reservations about her parentage - she has posted a tender shot of the late pop star and his ex-wife Debbie Rowe on Twitter.com, alongside the caption "mommy and daddy!"

The identity of the teenager's biological father has been debated in the media for much of her life, with many gossips suggesting Jackson didn't impregnate Rowe, who is the spitting image of her daughter.

But Paris has no doubts that Jackson is her dad - and even though Rowe is not a big part of her life, the teen still clearly considers the former doctor's assistant "mommy".

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/paris-jacksons-posts-touching-mum-dad-shot-online_1348330

Screenshot2012-06-20at74113PM.png

Re: Paris Wishes Her Mom A Happy Mothers Day

Same here SMH

I really feel it's definitely unnecessary to bring the paternity crap into the supject but that's the media :rolleyes:

I used to believe that Paris and Prince will take many years to understand their mother (I know it's a complacted issue) but I guess I was wrong 'cause it happened so fast , Paris is really mature and older than her age , her father smiles down from heaven :heart: ..

I just wonder if Paris and Prince have met their mom recently :heart:

Last edited:
I really believe that Debbie will be a good influence on them, and hope they can all enjoy a typical mother-child relationship with her someday. I don't think the Jacksons would be too happy about it, at least that's how I see it. As long as they are under Katherine's care it will not be encouraged too much.

Those kids are an asset to them, and have used them to benefit their agenda. e.g. turn them against the Estate. I believe a relationship with Debbie will neutralize some of that negative.

I actually don't think badly of Debbie at all. To my knowledge she has never said anything bad about Michael to the media. She gave him his children that he wanted so much. They gave him true happiness. I don't know how well she knows them or what relationship she has with them. I hope as they get older they keep in touch or have some relationship with her. If that is what they all want.

Didn't Katherine said some nice things about Debbie back in 2010? She didn't seem to mind Debbie much.

I believe this family no one cares about Debbie :fear: with the exception of Prince and Paris... they are her children and anyway, they will have a bond with her forever. She is their mother and this is a very strong bond.

I actually don't think badly of Debbie at all. To my knowledge she has never said anything bad about Michael to the media. She gave him his children that he wanted so much. They gave him true happiness. I don't know how well she knows them or what relationship she has with them. I hope as they get older they keep in touch or have some relationship with her. If that is what they all want.
I have always wondered if the kids - especially now with their daddy gone - were longing for a mother. Katherine is their grandmother, that's not the same.

Can't help but have a big smile on your face as you read these tweets. So cute.

I believe this family no one cares about Debbie :fear: with the exception of Prince and Paris... they are her children and anyway, they will have a bond with her forever. She is their mother and this is a very strong bond.

I believe Debbie never cared about his family (MJ's siblings), she befriended and married Michael not his family so I think that's how she feels about the whole situation. Debbie respects Michael's mom and she feels she can relate to her ,that's why she named Paris after her.

I found this on Tumblr :heart:

2yoyi5w.png

I have always wondered if the kids - especially now with their daddy gone - were longing for a mother. Katherine is their grandmother, that's not the same.

Usually teenagers want to be independant but i don't know how does it feel when you grow without a parent and then lose the only parent you knew at such an early age. Prabably you're right, probably she's calling out to her mother. Hope Debbie is there if Paris wants to have a connection with her.

I believe Debbie never cared about his family (MJ's siblings), she befriended and married Michael not his family so I think that's how she feels about the whole situation. Debbie respects Michael's mom and she feels she can relate to her ,that's why she named Paris after her.

I know. ;) But what I said in my previous post was referring to after June 25. If they did not care before, imagine after June 25... :fear:

Sorry if this is off topic but looking at Paris' Twitter page she now has all these photos of NYC in her background, which I think is nice. Is there a particular reason for that? Like is she visiting NYC anytime soon? I haven't been following her tweets.

Back