Pro MJ documentary (Fan help)

Jabz

Proud Member
Hello one and all. I don't know if this is the right forum to put this in so admin please move accordingly.

As you are well aware, the tabloid circus has blown up once again with the upcoming release of Leaving Neverland. quite frankly I've had enough of it and i've decided to make my own documentary. I know people will be like, well who are you and why/how exactly are you gonna do this? Well, all you need to know as of now, is that I'm a film maker that actually wants to put out the truth. I work in the media industry and I potentially have a production company to back this, but that is all I'll say on that for now.

In the next two weeks, I need to come up with a short video akin to a pilot of sorts to start pushing forward to some people.

So what do I need from you?

Not money!! lol.

This is a passion project and I will be funding it myself. As of now, budgeting isn't a thing and I'll deal with that when I come to it.

I need information. I've done much research over the years covering both trials, but I need to make sure I know EVERYTHING! Every fact about all the trials, the Neverland five, Wade, Safechuck, etc. I also need fans who are willing to be interviewed to give their opinions on Michael how they feel about him and the situation with the child abuse allegations. If there is anyone willing to participate in this project please comment in this thread with any queries and I'll try to answer them as best I can.

I am based in the UK and frequently travel around the country, especially between London and Manchester so hopefully I can meet some fans from around the UK. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Ciao's for nows!

How is this not getting a single reply? I mean, come on. This member needs all the support and backing of the board. He should definitely be hooked up with Charles Thomson! Its a massive task to create such a project, but everyone should back it!

Last edited:
Sounds fantastic if you can make it work.
Fair play to ya.

As stated,the answers to most of what you require is in the LN thread,there is lots of facts there.

Awesome and thank you. I've spent the last two days reading like 300 pages of that thread. I think I am pretty up to date now. I will be holding an open forum next week in London where we will be asking public opinion and shooting will begin.

Back