Producers/Tracks You Would Like to See on the 2013 Studio Album

Producers You'd Like to See on the 2013 Studio Album

• Total voters
After the horrible job Teddy Riley did on the Michael album you can really see who the real mastermind behind the Dangerous album was

Looks like the main choice of the 44 voters (as of now) is Michael Prince and Brad Buxer with 31 votes! Invincible head Rodney Jerkins follows with 21 votes, although will.i.am is close on his tail with 19 votes. Fourth and fifth spots go to Dr. Freeze with 18 votes and RedOne with 17. Far off unfortunately is any of the 20+ songs recorded in 1990/1991 with Bryan Loren, who trails with a mere 3 votes. Looks like Loren is gonna have to present some impressive material if the community is going to want anything to do with his material.

Haha... I feel like a sports announcer :)

After the horrible job Teddy Riley did on the Michael album you can really see who the real mastermind behind the Dangerous album was

I thought the same after I listened to his work on the Michael album.

I thought the same after I listened to his work on the Michael album.

and i think that the same thing is going to happen with any producer that Michael was worked with in the past. Without Michael guiding these producers and adding his own magical touch to the music the songs will never be the same.

I agree with this 100%. Teddy had a bit and nothing else...

Back