Rank The Concerts

lougrizli

Guests
1179482303.jpg

7599841102.jpg

9291655401.jpg

Last edited:
Triumph Tour 1981, the best live concert performances Michael Jackson ever game......many of the stage concepts, themes, and staging he featured during his solo tours derived from the Triumph Tour....

I personally can't recall every concert and don't have the time to go through and watch them all, so I'll simply rank the most well-known concerts (i.e., those I can recall) from best to worst.

1.) Wembley 1988.
2.) Bucharest 1992.
3.) Yokohama/Brisbane 1987.
4.) Buenos Aires 1993.
5.) Anything from the History Tour.
6.) 30th Anniversary 2001.

Honorable mention goes to the Triumph Tour 1981. Not the biggest fan of The Jacksons as a whole but Michael's performing was top-notch here. Listening to the CD, it's still difficult to believe that Michael is not singing with playback - especially during "Rock With You". Incredible.

Where is Brisben?

I assume you mean Brisbane, Queensland, Australia?

I don't watch many of his concerts I generally find the shows too similar to each other to warrant watchings of different performance, so I'll do by solo tours :)

1. Dangerous tour! Combination of theatrics + great dance moves
2. Bad tour! No theatrics but it's like a stripped down MJ concert topped off with some incredible dance moves!!
3. HIStory tour! Some cool theatrics but MJ seemed more robotic and rehearsed in these concerts. Not generally what I go to to show people how good MJ is. I do like how he finally came to NZ though! Just a shame I was only a wee lad and couldn't go heheh.

1. Wembley 1988
2. Yokohama 1987
3. Other Bad Tour concerts
4. Bremen 1992
5. Bucharest 1992(could be better than Bremen but the editing ruins it)

I'll just list my faves for each tour individually

Bad Tour = Wembley 1988
Dangerous Tour = Bremen 1992
HIStory Tour = Auckland 1996 (second night)

The History Tour Munich 1997 (first and second night)

Last edited:
Back