[Request/Projet]Michael Jackson appear in Smash Bros?!

DarkMJ

Proud Member
michael-jackson-t...gs_174ej-4b6a86a.jpg

sans-titre-4b6abd3.png

Hi,
it would be interesting to see Michael Jackson appear in the new game "Smash Bros." from Nintendo.
Michael is also part of the history of video games (I think many fans will recall):

moonwalker_arcade_flyer-4b6aa25.jpg

Please
Michael Jackson may appear in the new "smash bros" if we had many requests
on this site: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us

Michael deserves appear in game!
And it was a great "fan" collector of arcade video games

18j4mei3pcf8fjpg-4b6ab4e.jpg

Last edited:
What's that last thumbnail about?

Jam first leg jacket and RTT hair...?

It's from Scramble Training, a SEGA simulation game:

226592.jpeg

Mind! Blown! I've never heard of this before, and I'm a pretty big Sega fan (been trying to beat my Moonwalker game since 2008, haha.) I remember Ready 2 Rumble, and him coming out in his Dangerous gold belt outfit. I would play for hours as a kid to unlock him. Sidenote: R2R was also for Playstation (what I played), N64, and Game Boy. I have never played a Dreamcast before ;)

The best game with Michael's music is Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. You can hear few songs on the in-game radio and when you go in a car for the first Billie Jean starts playing. :)

The best game with Michael's music is Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. You can hear few songs on the in-game radio and when you go in a car for the first Billie Jean starts playing. :)

Yeah!!! Apparently MJ's been removed now due to licensing issues, but still, whenever I start a new game on my Steam copy which is up-to-date, Billie Jean is blasting and it's beautiful. I love that game ^_^

I have never seen this, thanks!

Sorry about the mistake on the legs/jacket. I always thought the black jacket was worn on the first leg!

I have never seen this, thanks!

Sorry about the mistake on the legs/jacket. I always thought the black jacket was worn on the first leg!

You're welcome!

Technically it's the second leg jacket however Michael wore it for the opening show in Munich and the Tokyo concerts of the first leg, too.
The regular first leg jacket was the silver sparkling one.

Michael in Smash Bros. would be awesome! I don't know how likely it would be to happen (cause of licensing costs and whatnot), but it would be cool. I can already visualize his Final Smash move; he'd turn into the robot from the Moonwalker movie/game and blast the crap out of everything on screen. XD His alternate colors would just be other outfits of his like the Bad video outfit, the Thriller jacket, the gold pants, and so on.

I applied for Michael! We ahould have more voters. I hope we can draw Nintendo's attention and hope they are going to consider it.... it would be soooo awesome!

Currently it's going to be Banjo-Kazooie for the Smash bros games... But we make a change!

We must show them with l'art dance and music with Michael!
rather fight fist ;)

Back