"Say You Love Me" by Jennifer Holliday has been digitally released

Maxym

Proud Member
Donations
$6.00
The album "Say You Love Me" by Jennifer Holliday which contains the songs You're The One written by Michael Jackson and Buz Kohan has just had digital releases.

I just compared 1985 vinyl vs digital: Loudness of digital is reinforced but compression is rather quite moderate (we have seen much worse). Digital is not longer or shorter. (Though actually, yes it is actually a bit shorter as vinyl started with some sort of very very low "pre-echo" of the first seven notes, which I always though was some production mistake, and don't appear at the start of digital version).

Digital version is not ruined... though drums are brought forward and sometimes hide the voice a bit... Hence, I still prefer the vinyl version.

If I'm not missing some things, this was the last solo MJ contribution that was released but never yet in any digital format.*

(*Edit: I actually forgot, if considered as a contribution: We Are The World 12'' version... Also some "versions" such as the Don't Stand Another Chance single mix...)

NS5qcGVn.jpeg

Last edited:
It's about time!!! I love that song and always hated my vinyl rip. Just bought the mp3 on Amazon. I'm very happy with the transfer!

Does anyone has this song in HQ? I downloaded that version a year ago but don't seem to find it.

THanks in advance !!

i'm waiting for the CD.. Jennifer liked my comment on her Facebook when i said we wanted one released. i think the Japanese will issue it first in 2023.

Back